Hello all (Dreamcast vet)

Jenity

Greetings all,

I'm an old timer, Sega Dreamcast veteran that got the itch to re experience the marvel that is Phantasy Star Online. I have discovered this community after a quick search and I am impressed with the presentation you have here with this website.

I plan to bring along a friend that loves PSO as well. I hope to see you all soon in game once it is all set up.

Welcome! Did you bring your friend yet? If not, what's taking so long?! Just kidding.

Hope you're having fun here!

Greetings all,

I'm an old timer, Sega Dreamcast veteran that got the itch to re experience the marvel that is Phantasy Star Online. I have discovered this community after a quick search and I am impressed with the presentation you have here with this website.

I plan to bring along a friend that loves PSO as well. I hope to see you all soon in game once it is all set up.
SQUEEeeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines Jen Jen-san carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the topless Sirens' song of nostalgia and washes up upon our little luminous tribes' shore! It appears we are blessed with the notion that when ppl anywhere in the world get an itch and "look up/Google PSO"....their top results are not spammed with unrelated hooplah and distractions but, guided......HERE! It's as if even the Fates are smiling on the wanton warriors of yesteryears and Empathetically pointing a gentle loving hand at 'Ephinea' when asked, "Where can I still play PSO?".<3! Soooo, yeah! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Back