Hello again

GreenGod64

Green IS a creative color
Guildcard
After a 3-4 Month hiatus, I decided to drop back into Ephinea. Allow me to reintroduce myself, I am GreenGod64 and I used to play a lot for a while until I think the end of February. Anyways, I'll likely play as my different characters that I worked on during the times I've played, displayed on my Signature. I hope that there still those who remember me during the time that I played, and I'd love to see them again. I am going to try to stick around during the summer, since I now have a new laptop.

So yeah, Is there anything new around here? How is everyone?

After a 3-4 Month hiatus, I decided to drop back into Ephinea. Allow me to reintroduce myself, I am GreenGod64 and I used to play a lot for a while until I think the end of February. Anyways, I'll likely play as my different characters that I worked on during the times I've played, displayed on my Signature. I hope that there still those who remember me during the time that I played, and I'd love to see them again. I am going to try to stick around during the summer, since I now have a new laptop.

So yeah, Is there anything new around here? How is everyone?
SQUEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and Sniffs Green~chan all over trying to figure out WHERE's shes been???* Your mew remembers you, dear! Everything Should be where you left it! As for news....our server gods have been diligently keeping us coming back and wanting moar with every little tweak here and there~! So, guess we're doing pretty damned 'Good'! Welcome Home~! =3!

Back