Hello again! Schtserv native here!

ShinHanzo

Guildcard
It's been a few years since the inevitable death of that old Schtserv. I was around in the days of Crono, Mierith, and even Torm/Wild. It's been far too long since I seen Ragol after a while on PSO 2, and I came back to my roots to this fabled Ephinea. Hoping to see old loved faces and hopefully getting to know the new ones! My main is Mae Mk. II. Hopefully I can get to know a lot of you in the times to come!

It's been a few years since the inevitable death of that old Schtserv. I was around in the days of Crono, Mierith, and even Torm/Wild. It's been far too long since I seen Ragol after a while on PSO 2, and I came back to my roots to this fabled Ephinea. Hoping to see old loved faces and hopefully getting to know the new ones! My main is Mae Mk. II. Hopefully I can get to know a lot of you in the times to come!
SQUEEEeeeeeee! *GLOMPS and Grooms Mae Mae-chan~!* *Then winces at mention of our old home....* Yes, MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugee/Survivors! So chances of bumping into old battle buddies and lost loved ones are quite favorable....Or in Your case, Lost loved ones had 'Pounced'/bumped into you First, neh? <3! Mew feels Soooo Happy and blessed to have warm souls return to what we Enjoyed most! PSO2 is GORGEOUS...but EVERYONE who's played it All said the SAME thing..."It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the original!". So, Bouncing Boobies be Damned! XD! Well, guess mew can't say too much about the differences in gameplay you're prolly already feeling and enjoying here huh? Welcome Home~! =3

Hi ShinHanzo,

I came from the same community way in the past, hoping to make this my new home as well. Glad to see other Schthack Server players end up here too, makes me feel like I am making the right choice
When you really 'LOOK' at the other private 'servers'.....there's actually only ONE CHOICE, huh~? <3

Back