Hej

I'm gonna advertise it with "Did you think typing items was simple?"

That would be pretty funny, however I wish there was a way I could bind a key to type that stuff out in-game to where I don't need to type it out. I tried downloading your editors but nothing happened when I launched them. Typing is fine for now.

Oh you dont gotta write em out, select from the drop down list in the item maker and it writes the hex value out automatically in the bar, then you hit create.

That would be pretty funny, however I wish there was a way I could bind a key to type that stuff out in-game to where I don't need to type it out. I tried downloading your editors but nothing happened when I launched them. Typing is fine for now.

Check that you have Net Framework 4.5 installed.
Run the item maker as admin so it can access the game.
When you hit "Make" it should automagically create the item.

Check that you have Net Framework 4.5 installed.
Run the item maker as admin so it can access the game.
When you hit "Make" it should automagically create the item.

I reformatted, maybe that has something to do with it. I don't need to run in XP like the game right?

You don't necessarily have to run the game with those compatibility settings. And the tool definitely doesn't require it.
The problem you are having is that UAC (User Account Control) dims the desktop when asking for permission to run applications as administrator.
Turn UAC down at least 1 level and it will be ok.

Here a guide, select the lowest one or the second from the bottom.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd759070(v=ws.11).aspx

You don't necessarily have to run the game with those compatibility settings. And the tool definitely doesn't require it.
The problem you are having is that UAC (User Account Control) dims the desktop when asking for permission to run applications as administrator.
Turn UAC down at least 1 level and it will be ok.

Here a guide, select the lowest one or the second from the bottom.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd759070(v=ws.11).aspx

I got it, it crashed the game but then the item maker came up. I just left it up and restarted the game no problem. I will look at that UAC thing. Thanks for the help guys.

Back