HDR Shader for ENB

reason

Bug Man...
Hello world, I decided to publish my custom shader using the very much powerful ENB Effect.cfg.

I wanted to make an ENB config that still made the game look more modern/realistic, but without having massive bloom, and ugly reflections.

It's basically just a slightly Edited HDRv1 with slight changes to Variables.

Performance/Issues:
Performance:
You cannot run this shader with an Intergrated laptop GPU, too intensive.
It runs flawlessly on my Desktop PC with a 980ti GPU, your mileage may vary.
Should run on Mid-range Computers quite well, need more testing on Lower-end rigs.

Issues:
ENB has inherent flaws with how it deals with lighting in some areas which is quite unavoidable.
The Bloom is quite reduced, but still isn't at the level I want.
Tower/Forest/Barba-Ray on Ultimate are the only areas with this issue, though it is quite minor.
Gol Dragon is also quite buggy, I'm not sure what can be done about that.

How to Install:
https://mega.nz/#!pJwi0QIQ!SUxOczzrWffeELLH_35MiBsHYufAw_HvHtzmjlOkTuM
Just paste this file above inside the PSOBB root folder after installing ENB series.
ENB OFF on the ENB_Config.exe.

(How to install ENB)

Settings:
ENB OFF on the ENB_Config.exe, that's about it.

[Effect.cfg]
Sharpness:
Permanent Change: float range=0.7*tempF9/ScreenSize; (Change value{0.7})
Temporary Change: While In-game hold 9 and press page up, or page down.
Lower values have more sharpness.
Higher values have more blur/soft edges, but don't put this value too high, or you'll have double vision.

Colors:
Permanent Change: res.rgb-=diffcolor*0.350*tempF0; (Change value{0.350})
Temporary Change: While In-game hold 0, and press page up, or page down.
Lower values have more color/contrast.
Higher values are more washed out, and gray.

Preview Videos:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! I've really been getting into skin mods and reshades lately since getting back into PSO. Have been using a previously shared ENB config, but will definitely give this one a try tonight and see how it works out!

NVM got it to work

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 2.png
    2.png
    435.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
wait, how does this work full screen? simply have the full screen folder there, extract effect.cfg to the main PSOBB folder,

run PSOBB normally without running any of the installed stuff, and it just works automatically?

I was wondering if you can update the files and videos, as they have all been taken down. This sounds legit awesome and would like to play with this.

Updated, Sorry was away for a while.
Everything should be viewable/downloadable now.

PM me if you have some unforeseeable issues that haven't been addressed in the main post above.

Last edited:
More footage using these settings, looks better in game since Gifoie destroys h264 encoding on videos.

Back