HDR Exists in PSO?

K_I_R_E_E_K

I don't know where exactly where to post this question, but for those unaware HDR refers to High Dinamic Range and cameras try their best to capture what our eyes see, but even then only the most expensive cameras can pick up details in light and details in the darkness at the same time, Games sometimes also have this in the graphical options.

One cool way to make pictures stand out is to use either several pictures and different brightness levels and then merge them, obviously eveything needs to stay still, if everything moves around then another way is to use several pictures but they all come from 1, you then change the brighness levels manually and create both a darker image and a bright one that you then merge in photoshop.

Sometimes to enhance pictures in games players use HDR equivalent methods but then i tought.

Does PSO Need HDR? Does PSO have HDR? Can we not see the dark and bright details already?
Maybe it's a simple question, but i am honestly confused, did SEGA implemented HDR by mistake?

Just random toughts.

Back