Haven't played this in awhile~

mizuki

Guildcard
Hey y'all~

I originally played on SCHTHACK server back in like 2005-2010ish, and played a bit on a pserv I made for a bit, and kind of wanted to play PSOBB again in between playing PSO2. Just wanting to play PSOBB again with random people and relive some good [and awful Ult Ep4 times]. I also realized I have no idea how to make a mag in PSOBB because with the group of people I played with we had a dedicated Mag farmer... Anyways, hope to play with y'all and have some fun again!

Hey y'all~

I originally played on SCHTHACK server back in like 2005-2010ish, and played a bit on a pserv I made for a bit, and kind of wanted to play PSOBB again in between playing PSO2. Just wanting to play PSOBB again with random people and relive some good [and awful Ult Ep4 times]. I also realized I have no idea how to make a mag in PSOBB because with the group of people I played with we had a dedicated Mag farmer... Anyways, hope to play with y'all and have some fun again!
*POUNCES and examines Mizuki-san closely!* Hmmmm...your name DOES ring a warm bell dear! Has mew pounced you before on SCHT? =3 oh...and Welcome Home! =3!

Heyo! I just recently started here too. If you need any help lvlin or anything hit me up in game. I think I just hit 60 on my RaCast last night, I'll help much as I can :)
Name is FunHorror in game.

Hey there! I may recently new to the entirety of PSO excluding some gameplay videos but that doesn't mean I can't welcome you to Ephinea! If you see a player called Leagult I apologize for screwing up in advance!

Back