Has it really been 13 years?

CHOX

I spent the whole summer of 2003 playing this game on the Gamecube. I was 14 years old and it was my first online game...and nothing EVER matched it. My save file was corrupted right before the beginning of the school year, and I could never bring myself to come back, moving onto XBOX Live. My interest in gaming waned over the years...nothing ever matched the magic of PSO.

I've played for the past couple of days and have brought myself up to level 25 and am having a blast! I'll definitely be around for the long run. I've already met some great people but would really like a larger group to play with.

I spent the whole summer of 2003 playing this game on the Gamecube. I was 14 years old and it was my first online game...and nothing EVER matched it. My save file was corrupted right before the beginning of the school year, and I could never bring myself to come back, moving onto XBOX Live. My interest in gaming waned over the years...nothing ever matched the magic of PSO.

I've played for the past couple of days and have brought myself up to level 25 and am having a blast! I'll definitely be around for the long run. I've already met some great people but would really like a larger group to play with.
*Quietly gets in close and bumps the side of her tiny hips with your thigh at lobby counter* Mew'd be more than willing to halp keep you around and find even more ppl to hunt wiff you! GC was a great leap forward for PSO.... Those Asshats with the mem card corruption codes Ruined Years of work for mew too =(. Welcome Home! You're gonna wanna stay for a while! <3

Nice one, always great to see people 'here for the long run'. Welcome back to your addiction :)

Cool!!! If any of you guys are in the hard to very hard range, hit me up. I'm only level 42 right now so VH is well...very hard, but I'm having a hard time finding people to play with at these levels.

Back