Harmful Enemy knock back ?

Guildcard
I play as ranger and use shots. When I go multiplayer bullets knock back enemy and sometime this screws up other player(especially hunter using melee weapons). No one complained to me yet but shouldn't I use shot weapon in multi player?

Polite of you to ask, but yeah... as a ranger crowd management and group damage are basically your bread and butter... bonus points if you can spread/arrest needle to paralyze mobs first, but oh well if you can't. lol

This only becomes a issue with claws really lol, in those cases you should just avoid using hard attack and use combinations of special and normal.

Its a non-issue, movement is barely synchronized between clients which gives you very little control to prevent it.

Either you kill four enemies and damage cancel the fifth one on accident or you just chose the wrong situation to use a shot.

Polite of you to ask, but yeah... as a ranger crowd management and group damage are basically your bread and butter... bonus points if you can spread/arrest needle to paralyze mobs first, but oh well if you can't. lol

Thank you for answering guys! I'd stop using shots unless enemies get vaporized. I am playing on hardcore mode so I don't want to see my fellow dying.

Back