Hardcore Scape Dolls

Roiah

So new to this awesome server and just started a HC character a couple days ago. Already up to a 60 foneweal! so those scape dolls are life saving for da squishy!!

Just wanted some advice I know from my non HC character I could get scape dolls from getting S rank TTF, as far as HC goes I can't seem to get it in normal no matter what I try, I've gotten as low as 15 minute runs as well as under 20 killing everything, still can't seem to get above A. Any suggestions on best method to farm Scape dolls?

HC characters cannot receive any Scape Dolls as quest rewards. This includes the Scapes for S Rank in TTF and Scapes from Lucky Roulette in Gallon's Shop. Fixed Scape Doll drops in normal mode games are also disabled for HC characters.

So really the best way for a HC char to farm Scapes is to just play and find them ;) HBR should help tremendously too as you'll get more drops per run.

Reactions: Mad
Thanks for that I was trying for a good little while bc I know ive gotten it on my normal account.

Real quick though, I'm new here what is HBR?

Each month, a set of quests is selected for HBR (Hunter's Boost Road). As you play through and complete each quest, you gain points and rank up in HBR. Increased ranking leads to a higher drop rate in games you play in for those quests, and eventually you will cap your drop rate and start increasing your rare drop rate. The increased DAR and RDR from each player adds t o the party's DAR and RDR.

Details from the original announcement: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/hunters-boost-road-added.854/

Guide on the effect of the ranking: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/hbr-guide-ranking-system-quest-info.9574/

Reactions: Mad
If you're low on scapes hit up someone on the HARDCORE team and we'll gladly give you a few to keep you kicking :)

this, and realistically anyone with a red name would be happy to offer assistance if you need it. we (pretend to) like each other ;)

Back