Hardcore and item sharing.

Indalecio

Guildcard
So, last night I made my first hardcore character and while I've played with other hardcore players before and understand we cannot share or trade items, I would like to voice a suggestion if at all possible to achieve.

Would it be possible for tools to be shared? Mates, fluids, antidotes and the likes? I have no problem with rare items being blocked off, in fact, I like that aspect of hardcore, but say I need an antidote or a sol atomizer. I would like it if a team mate could simply drop me one instead of having to telepipe and buy some more.

I understand if this sounds very low priority, but hey. Just a suggestion. Thanks for reading.

just to clarify in case i am reading this incorrectly, but hardcore players can trade with each other, just not normal mode characters. there's a small but thriving hardcore community that definitely errs on the side of "very helpful."

feel free to join the HC Discord channel and ask away if you need items, are looking to trade, or just want to party up with some HC players: https://discord.gg/Bzr5hE

welcome to the dark side :lenny:

You are reading it incorrectly. I am talking about dropping items on the floor while on an adventure or quest with normal mode players. Say you or I are paralyzed and you or I are out of antiparalysis and sol atomizers. I would like for you and/or I to be able to give one another one even though we are not both normal mode or hardcore.

HC players are blocked from normal player trade because of obvious reasons such as the HC boosted rates & the overflow of unused scape dolls on normal. I highly doubt this will ever change. And while it's probably possible to work the game to drop certain items only like Sols/antis and block the rest; that's a lot of work that is unneeded. If you want to be able to drop stuff more then either play with more HC's when you're on your HC account or play normal-mode. You should be checking your stock before/after every game/quest anyways and you shouldn't be going through 10 whole sols each game. Piping doesn't take too much of the game time if you do get low/run out and you're still in PSO2 drop range in pioneer so you won't lose out on drops if people kill. I certainly do not speak for Soda or the mod team, but I am 100% sure the modes will remain separate in terms of drops.

Back