Halo:ten Seaside Sinow

Mille Marteaux

greyhound bus
Guildcard
There's a single Sinow Spigell left over on the map after the quest is cleared. Dying to it causes no EXP loss, and doesn't fail the quest, but when you get revived, you'll get EXP restored. Friend just got 900 free EXP from it before we killed it.

Is this on the Seaside? Are you sure it's not the Jungle?

Anyhow, thanks for the report, I will check it out, though 900 exp isn't very game breaking... :pp

Though if you're really high level and close to leveling, the amount could be way more.

Can confirm this happened. I was on my Lv70 RAmarl. Was 4400 EXP away from 71 when we went to find the Sinow Spigell, got 900 for free upon revival. 900 isn't game breaking, no, but that was on a Lv70 character. A higher level could benefit immensely from dying, being revived, rinse and repeat.

PS: This was after one of us said "I wonder what would happen if one of us died." We wanted to find out if it'd boot us to the lobby after the quest was complete. We discovered this as a result.

Sodaboy said:
Is this on the Seaside? Are you sure it's not the Jungle?

Anyhow, thanks for the report, I will check it out, though 900 exp isn't very game breaking... :pp

Though if you're really high level and close to leveling, the amount could be way more.
I've only seen Seaside so far.Gi Gue map. Twice, actually, but it wasn't until just now that we tested what happens if you die to it.

Alright, patched both Seaside and Jungle for the lone Spigell near the teleporter at the end.

Thanks.

Back