Hallo o/

carmac

Howdy! I'm new to Ephinea, but not new to PSO at all. I've played a lot in smallish bursts throughout my life, enough to have had a LV200 RAmarl on Gamecube and the official PSOBB when it was still around. I plan to make yet another one here, and here's hoping I can stretch her all the way up there as well. I hope to see you in-game! c:

Howdy! I'm new to Ephinea, but not new to PSO at all. I've played a lot in smallish bursts throughout my life, enough to have had a LV200 RAmarl on Gamecube and the official PSOBB when it was still around. I plan to make yet another one here, and here's hoping I can stretch her all the way up there as well. I hope to see you in-game! c:
EEEeeeee! Yet Another Old Guard Cuber returns to the fight! Endeavoring into making another 200 here huh? Awesome Sauce! You'll not only find it less traumatizing...but mew is gonna bet you'll get to actually ENJOY the satisfying grind this time around dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Carmac-san! Welcome Home! =3

Those aren't small bursts! I've never even had a level 200 character. I think I got up to, uh, 140+ or 150+ on GC?

It's okay to be addicted to PSO, just remember there is a real world out there!

That said, WELCOME! :)

Those aren't small bursts! I've never even had a level 200 character. I think I got up to, uh, 140+ or 150+ on GC?

It's okay to be addicted to PSO, just remember there is a real world out there!

That said, WELCOME! :)
^THIS~!^ XD! =3

Back