Hail and well met!

Skalla

Hello everyone!

Longtime PSO player here. First saw my cousin play it on Dreamcast in early 2001, and picked up the game for my birthday in the same year. Played online through the Gamecube days. Wife and I played on Schtack last year until the birth of our son killed our free time. Saw this server when I decided to check out the PSO subreddit last week, and the vanilla concept sounded awesome. I know there's now lots of non-vanilla stuff, but it all looks awesome to me. Even the death penalty, adds a nice challenge. So thanks to everyone involved in making this server happen and hope to have fun hunting with you all.

Oh and only character I have right now is a RAcast named Talos (first name I could get the Section ID I wanted, and I didn't know about the name and ID change until after I hit lv20 :cry: ) I'm sure more characters will be created :D .

NYT Raven said:
Haha welcome sir! They more racasts the better!! Cast Pride =P

Indeed! First ever PSO character was a RAcast and was feeling nostalgic when I registered.

haha awesome, I had a random 3x racast 1ramarl party the other day... totally my Dream Team right there :p. dont mess with 3 buffed up casts!

Back