Haaaay

Hey everyoneeeeee. I've been a huge PSO fan all the way since Dreamcast version 1 (!!) and I'm excited I found this server! I was tossing around between this and Ultima but after reading, the general consensus seems to be that this is the place to be :D I was intrigued by some things about Ultima like the increased exp and unique items but Ephinea has lots of features that seem great too, and it seems like there are more players, and everyone seems nice :) Plus vanilla is where it's at.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all and look forward to playing! :)

Hello~ and yeah people don’t typically have a very positive view of Ultima because it’s kinda pay to win. I’ve never been but apparently if you donated some money you’d get a Parasitic Gene Flow and it utterly broke the game to have that many of those floating around.

Anywho keep an eye out for a black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun because that’s me. Myself, Harborer of Hope and Val tend to stalk new players and offer support when we can.

Hello~ and yeah people don’t typically have a very positive view of Ultima because it’s kinda pay to win. I’ve never been but apparently if you donated some money you’d get a Parasitic Gene Flow and it utterly broke the game to have that many of those floating around.

Anywho keep an eye out for a black and purple FOnewearl named Tsun because that’s me. Myself, Harborer of Hope and Val tend to stalk new players and offer support when we can.
SQUEEeeeeeeee!!! <3~!

Hey everyoneeeeee. I've been a huge PSO fan all the way since Dreamcast version 1 (!!) and I'm excited I found this server! I was tossing around between this and Ultima but after reading, the general consensus seems to be that this is the place to be :D I was intrigued by some things about Ultima like the increased exp and unique items but Ephinea has lots of features that seem great too, and it seems like there are more players, and everyone seems nice :) Plus vanilla is where it's at.

Anyway, nice to meet y'all and look forward to playing! :)
Eeeeeeeee!! Yet another Old Guard heeds the battle cry of Nostalgia!! Ultima may have it's charms to some....but yes, when you peel away all that superficial crap of OP custom items...ludicrous exp...pay REAL money to win...You're left with Empty Feels...No Pride...No Honor, you know? Mew likes to think she's coined the term "We're Vanilla, WITH SPRINKLES!". So many features SONIC TEAM Intended' on including, but never got out of the boardroom. Our player base are far more nurturing, sincere, and devoted to actually "Enjoying" the game and eachother, rather than 'Exploiting it or others'. Not to mention Our server gods are the best around and their Passion shows in how happy we are here! As loved ones had mentioned...you'll find very halpful and devout natives here and we WILL FIND YOU!!! >=3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Oh! And most of all.... Welcome Home! =3

Thanks everyone :) I even got some friends to start playing with me and we love it so far! Btw is it still considered okay etiquette to jump in games that are un-passworded and just start playing with folks? Bc it’d be fun to meet more players, seems like a close community!

Thanks everyone :) I even got some friends to start playing with me and we love it so far! Btw is it still considered okay etiquette to jump in games that are un-passworded and just start playing with folks? Bc it’d be fun to meet more players, seems like a close community!

Yes if you see an unlocked game join at your will; if people don't want others/have a party planned they can set a password.
However if a game says RES at the end it generally means the game is Reserved because people had not discussed setting a pass (Dont have each others cards/discord or as too lazy); so you may get told that if you join these games that they have a party already. Sometimes people make mistakes too like typing in-game /modpass ''password'' but someone joins while they are typing (yes you can set/modify pass in-game with a command, can also modify game name). But generally, everyone is chill about it.

Heed these words OP, they'll make your life a misery! I'm one of their latest victim...
Nah actually they're lovely folks! Welcome!

EDIT: Also I love your avy OP, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is awesome.

YESH! Completely acceptable etiquette to pop into unlocked rooms to halp in the fight! And yes, what Spuzzies mentioned is common place too. Our server gods Frown upon RES rooms stating its cold and uninviting...but it DOES still have its purrposes. Mew always feels like CRAP for chasing off a loved one who pops into a room while we are waiting for someone to rejoin =(. Aaaaand yes, we're a very tight community...We've all been through a lot together and some of us walk the lobbies with the scars to prove it! >=3

Back