Guild

Well, you wanted to join mine, then disappeared, lol. Sent you a PM and everything.
Srry never got the PM. BOunces away... Lol, I remember that vaguely... could you come to "Guilding" right now on Fodra Block 1.

Srry never got the PM. BOunces away... Lol, I remember that vaguely... could you come to "Guilding" right now on Fodra Block 1.
My house is completely without power right now, so I can't log on. Estimates put the power coming back on after I leave for work.

My house is completely without power right now, so I can't log on. Estimates put the power coming back on after I leave for work.
Okay well I'll be on tomorrow around this time. Maybe you can give me your website and if you want I have an aspring forum world that could host messages. I don't know if you already have a forum but we could link up or whatever. Also, I am willing to design a website and if we could all chip in we could get professional hosting. We'll need someone good with html and then a forum choice and then someone could pay for the server.

I'll be on roughly around the same time tomorrow, maybe an hour or so later, around 1pm mountain time. The only thing I have going on tomorrow is a physical therapy appointment for my shoulder, in the morning, and I'm free the rest of the day.

I'll be on roughly around the same time tomorrow, maybe an hour or so later, around 1pm mountain time. The only thing I have going on tomorrow is a physical therapy appointment for my shoulder, in the morning, and I'm free the rest of the day.
Good luck . Talk to you tomorrow!

Back