Greetings!

Zeynelse

Sight Seeker
Guildcard
Used to play console but enjoying Blue Burst leagues more! If anyone is okay with playing the game at a bit of a slow pace I would love to play with people, I am not particularly good but I like being social - v -

Hey. Don't worry. One day us CASUALS will be the dominant majority on Ephinea. Then we can bully everyone into being filthy casuals like us. And pls yes be social. It's almost like PSO is anti-social! :p

Welcome!

Used to play console but enjoying Blue Burst leagues more! If anyone is okay with playing the game at a bit of a slow pace I would love to play with people, I am not particularly good but I like being social - v -
Eeeeee! MOAR New warriors! Console playing wasn't all that bad....when it was new, yeah it was awesome! Now it's like playing something New all over again! CASUALS had Always been one of our more prominent tribesmen of the PSO families, so you're gonna be in good company! Hell, the lobbies used to be FULL of the Casual Coffee flags...WTF happened to them? Anywho, glad you like it here so far and we look forward to keeping you around! Have fun! Make friends! Be Social...OH! And Welcome Home! =3

I am always down to play with anyone! Feel free to ask me to play or jump in my game if you see me! I also played on DC first then GC then Xbox. Loved the console version and this is no great to be back at it on here! Welcome to the hunt!

Back