Greetings

Hierophant

Guildcard
Hello everyone,

I might've had the pleasure of playing with some of you these last few days as the Great Lord Multi. ;)

I waited a bit too long before coming down to the forums, but here it is: my intro for posterity and archival.

I have played PSO since the days of the gamecube of old and was lucky enough to venture forth into the eternal dusk of the sega servers with the still-too-costly low-end GC modem. When the official servers met their end, I migrated to that other private server. I played there until my internet grew out of its long overdue dial-up.

And so it came to pass that I too felt the call to google PSO and found myself here, in time for the great migration from servers of private past.

tl;dr: Hey there! Nice to meet you!

Hello everyone,

I might've had the pleasure of playing with some of you these last few days as the Great Lord Multi. ;)

I waited a bit too long before coming down to the forums, but here it is: my intro for posterity and archival.

I have played PSO since the days of the gamecube of old and was lucky enough to venture forth into the eternal dusk of the sega servers with the still-too-costly low-end GC modem. When the official servers met their end, I migrated to that other private server. I played there until my internet grew out of its long overdue dial-up.

And so it came to pass that I too felt the call to google PSO and found myself here, in time for the great migration from servers of private past.

tl;dr: Hey there! Nice to meet you!
Eeeeeeeee! Another Old Guard Cuber!! *POUNCES and hugs!* Welcome Home! It STILL Geeks mew out to hear how ppl get the "urge to Google PSO" ! https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...dreamcasters-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/page-4 <3

21-31 probably. Don't think we have many teenagers running around the server. (This. Might be a good thing.)[/QUOTE] Yeah we don't need the teenagers to be cool.

Now now...we DO have a few teens among us still in high school mew Adores! So be nice! =P But yeah, for the most part, anyone in their teens being exposed to more Fancy Shmancy games out there will more likely pass up on playing our dated little haven of nostalgia. Mew herself is still traumatized over a player she had stumbled upon one night... Standard Operating Procedure for mew mew...Find a nooblet all alone in a room struggling to get a grasp on the games dynamics. Yes, as suprising as it sounds there ARE ppl who've Never played this game before! lol! Mew was VERY patient in helping and guiding this new FO, but mew can tell when someone has their mojo flowing...and this purrson was just not feeling PSO. After killing the dragon, they leveled up and suddenly blurt out... "I Don't like this game" *POOFS!* Mew stood blinking at the empty spot where they once stood and had two different thoughts screaming in her tiny ears..."Damn...mew failed to keep their interest! ='(" and "Holy Crap! Glad mew didn't give them a mind mag to borrow!!" XD!
Jut thought Mew mew'd share...

Last edited:
I'm sure there are more younglings than elder. like early twenties. At least from my experience I'm left feeling old.

Now now...we DO have a few teens among us still in high school mew Adores! So be nice! =P But yeah, for the most part, anyone in their teens being exposed to more Fancy Shmancy games out there will more likely pass up on playing our dated little haven of nostalgia. Mew herself is still traumatized over a player she had stumbled upon one night... Standard Operating Procedure for mew mew...Find a nooblet all alone in a room struggling to get a grasp on the games dynamics. Yes, as suprising as it sounds there ARE ppl who've Never played this game before! lol! Mew was VERY patient in helping and guiding this new FO, but mew can tell when someone has their mojo flowing...and this purrson was just not feeling PSO. After killing the dragon, they leveled up and suddenly blurt out... "I Don't like this game" *POOFS!* Mew stood blinking at the empty spot where they once stood and had two different thoughts screaming in her tiny ears..."Damn...mew failed to keep their interest! ='(" and "Holy Crap! Glad mew didn't give them a mind mag to borrow!!" XD!
Jut thought Mew mew'd share...
Hahahahhahahah normally what I do with new people in the server is explain em the basics depending on their previous pso knowledge. Then do a forest run with em. After that I give em 100k meseta (I normally spend 100k on Coren cuz why not?) and a rare weapon to look out for (DB Sabers, Last Survivor, Visk and things like that) so they have an early goal. That way I dont spoil em too much, explain the basics and if they never come back, just lost an item that was going to end up in Point Registry and Coren meseta.

Back