Greetings!

LunaticScreamer

X Gonna Give it to Ya!
Guildcard
Well now, this is a surprise. Used to play on schthack back in the day (Had a 12x HUcast on there) and recently got the urge to play the game again, but was sad to see the schthack server down (and seemingly for good from the looks of it). Luckily, I stumbled on this server simply by hearing about it earlier tonight.

Probably going to name my first new character after one of my favorite characters from the Fire Emblem hack The Last Promise (He's also my current avatar as of this post for that matter).

That being said, oughta be fun playing this from scratch (and eventually cursing out those evil flowers in Ult Caves with their instant death spit, heh).

Welcome to Ephinea, I'm glad you decided to come back and join us!
I look forward to seeing you in game, playing from scratch is always fun!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Oughta be fun once I can figure out how to get rid of this error 903 I keep getting, heh.

You running the game from online.exe?

The server is definitely up. :eek:

LunaticScreamer said:
Oughta be fun once I can figure out how to get rid of this error 903 I keep getting, heh.

It could be an issue with your firewall blocking psobb, trying adding an exception or disabling it, and try again!

It might also help to know that I'm running vista, but can't seem to find this vonlin.exe that the readme states to use for vista users. The wonders of trying to figure this out at like 11:17 PM where I live and get online to play for a bit, heh.

You shouldn't need that anymore, that readme is OLD, I should take that out. I forgot it's in there...

ALSO, WELCOME TO THE SERVER/FORUM!!

Well, my firewall's off, I've added the entire folder to my avast exceptions, yet the vile little error 903 continues to haunt me. I'm just voting it's Vista trying to cause me trouble here, heh.

EDIT: Ended up downloading the Ephinea client and copying the PsoBB.exe from it over to my Tethealla client. Let it patch, then ran it again. It connects, yay! That only took me an hour and a bit of surfing the forums to figure out, haha.

Regardless, I think I'm in business now so look for Rex, my HUcast.

Back