Greetings!

RazakelKairo

Friendly neighbourhood HUcaseal
Guildcard
Been playing again for a short while. Was a long time ago since I played the GC version, probably 1000's of hours, and the decision to come back was certainly long overdue. But hey, better late than never, and I found a great server to experience again ;).

Been playing again for a short while. Was a long time ago since I played the GC version, probably 1000's of hours, and the decision to come back was certainly long overdue. But hey, better late than never, and I found a great server to experience again ;).
EEEeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Kairo-san carefully!* Aaaaand another Old Guard Gamecuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! 1000's of hours is easy to re-aquire here dear! Once you start....it'll be hard to log off! XD! You'll find everything you remember, right where you last saw them, with added Quality of Life perks of course! We're Still 'Vanilla' too! But now "Vanilla WITH SPRINKLES!"! =3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

Back