Greetings.

Hikaru-238

Guildcard
The name's Hikaru. Never played PSO but I got to know about the game from work and a co-worker. I've tried it out for about 30 minutes and it's pretty dope, I think this probably would be one of those games I'd put a lot of time into.

Nice to meet you guys.

The name's Hikaru. Never played PSO but I got to know about the game from work and a co-worker. I've tried it out for about 30 minutes and it's pretty dope, I think this probably would be one of those games I'd put a lot of time into.

Nice to meet you guys.
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* ALWAYS wonderful hearing how "New" players have re-discovered PSO! Willing to bet the latest E3 2019 announcement of PSO2 coming to the West had quite a few Old Guard players getting excited and their friends asking..."Dude! Calm down! WTF is Phantasy Star and why is it PSO"2"?". Lot of curious People wanting to learn moar about this "Game that started it all....". Or "Influenced just about every modern MMO!". Your Co-worker was prolly among one of the empassioned PSO past players and wanted to Share their Joy~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Hika-san~! Welcome to your new Home! =3

Back