Greetings!

prozack4811

Guildcard
Greetings,
Wanted to drop a quick thread and say Hello! I am ProZack and a long time pso players. I have played DC V1 and v2, xbox and then dabbled a bit on the Schtack private server. I am finally ready to get back into pso and am excited to join you all on Ephinea! Hope to see some new friends down on Ragol!

Greetings,
Wanted to drop a quick thread and say Hello! I am ProZack and a long time pso players. I have played DC V1 and v2, xbox and then dabbled a bit on the Schtack private server. I am finally ready to get back into pso and am excited to join you all on Ephinea! Hope to see some new friends down on Ragol!
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeee! *Pounces and examines carefully!* Most if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors! So while you're hoping to find 'new' comrades...good chance you may end up bumping into some old battle buddies =3! You're an Old Guard Dramcaster too! You'll find a LOT here to your liking and changes/improvements that will actually ALLOW YOU TO ENJOY PSO as we were meant to! <3. Oh, and Welcome Home! = 3

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! I started playing last week. You can usually catch me on playing through the campaign with my sister. I haven't been on as much as I should because of Destiny 2 and Apex...

Back