Greetings

Merveille

My name is Merveille and I am a new Blue Burst player. I come from Phantasy Star Universe and I must say...It's quite different than what I expected. I'm not saying this in a bad way, mind you, but in an excited to learn way.

My name is Merveille and I am a new Blue Burst player. I come from Phantasy Star Universe and I must say...It's quite different than what I expected. I'm not saying this in a bad way, mind you, but in an excited to learn way.
Eeeee! Saw you posted something earlier and have to agree wiff Spuzzies, your avatar is quite unique <3! PSU was gorgeous...just game-play felt half assed and was....meh. You'll prolly find a few sounds and cues here that carried over into PSU. Hopefully you'll adore it here and want to make it your 'Forever Home' <3. =3

....! psu!? mayu played PSU for a bit *AFTER* growing up on PSO GC/BB.. and it was quite... different. so VISE VERSA!
anywho, mayu finds Blue Burst a tad simpler than PSU, but oh well, welcome!! to EPHINEA~. n.n

....! psu!? mayu played PSU for a bit *AFTER* growing up on PSO GC/BB.. and it was quite... different. so VISE VERSA!
anywho, mayu finds Blue Burst a tad simpler than PSU, but oh well, welcome!! to EPHINEA~. n.n

Sad to say...PSU was easier with the weapons having their elements on the weapon themselves. Was so much easier to know what was doing what to what. But I'll get used to this. ^.^

Oooh, i recognize your avatar. Any fan of Solatorobo is a friend of mine, welcome aboard!

Back