Greetings to you all!

EdgyKarol

The Womanizer Paladin
Guildcard
Hey ya all! I'm new to PSO. I heard of the game before and watched a bit of gameplay but otherwise I'm new and confused.

Hope you don't mind a newbie like myself joining PSO. Anyways anyone have tips or a guide for me? I don't want to stay a newbie you know. I go by Leagult in the game so if any of you see me I apologize in advance if I screw up.

Also I enjoy Fire Emblem just thought I let that out there.

Welcome to Ephinea! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

P.S. lots of generous and helpful people that will be willing to help you along. I wouldn't mind helping you sometime :p

Welcome, as Roo said, there are plenty of people here to help you learn the ropes, myself included, if you ever see me online (my character names are listed in my signature) just ask and I will be down to play with you!

Hey ya all! I'm new to PSO. I heard of the game before and watched a bit of gameplay but otherwise I'm new and confused.

Hope you don't mind a newbie like myself joining PSO. Anyways anyone have tips or a guide for me? I don't want to stay a newbie you know. I go by Leagult in the game so if any of you see me I apologize in advance if I screw up.

Also I enjoy Fire Emblem just thought I let that out there.
*Puts Leagult on her POUNCE ON SIGHT! List* >=3 We were ALL soft and squishy at first dear! no biggies! Never played and only watched youtube gameplay thingies eh? This ought to be fun for you.....mewaHAHAHAHAHA!!! And yes, there's plenty of angelic souls that will help get your paws wet with Ragol native blood!
Fire Emblem.... dayum... still havent finished that yet! still stuck on one level in the desert lol. You'll love it here! <3

Wow this seems like a nice community actually. I wasn't expecting people to be this kind to me on a MMO forum. Welp I'll enjoy being a member of this community.

Back