Greetings. I'm Autumnal.

Autumnal

Guildcard
Hi, I'm Autumnal, a 23 year-old male who is new to any version of PSO actually ONLINE. Due to my social anxiety, I never shown any interest in playing online, but seeing as I've never played Episode IV before, I figured it was about time to bite the bullet.

I first got into Phantasy Star Online years back on the Gamecube. A friend got me into it, and every year or so, I play through Episodes I & II by myself on either my Gamecube or Xbox. I'm very into the solo aspect of PSO, and as a result, I probably won't play with others too often; I like to earn everything myself and my social anxiety tends to cripple me in groups. I've never played Episode IV, or any PSO actually online before, as I've always been too anxious to get online and potentially have to deal with people, but I've been slowly getting better, and with that, I figure it's finally time for me to try it out.

As of right now, I'll typically be playing as a FOmar named Midnight (I usually play as a HUmar, and I just finished Episode 1 as a HUcaseal on my Xbox for a change of pace) as I do love Forces, but with no one to play with on my consoles, I typically just end up playing a Hunter. If I ever play in a group with my real-life friends (as rare as that is), I almost always gravitate to Force.

Anyway, I guess this is longer than most introductions, and you can find my full details in the "About Me" section on my profile page (or whatever you guys call it here). Thanks for giving me an opportunity to partake in a new chapter of a game I love so much!

~Autumnal

Welcome, Autumnal!
Would love to play online sometime. With respect to your anxiety I am happy to simply play and not expect small chat. If you simply would like a hand playing, I'd be happy to help show you the ropes with playing online!

There is a quest called Towards The Future, a staple online quest which you run through the bosses in a mad quest for experience. I'd be happy to run through it with you sometime. :) See you around online! Thanks for saying hi :)

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Aizen, I'd be happy to take you up on the offer, although, not for a bit yet. I don't want to completely be dead weight. I like to earn my keep! That being said, I look forward to seeing you, (and everyone else) around online.

So far my experiences with other players has been nothing but warm, friendly, and welcoming. Thank you again, everyone.

~Autumnal

Back