Greetings fellow Hunters!

Aesthyr

Guildcard
I've played PSO for a long time, on V1 and 2 for DC, GC for a while, and tons of time split screen with my bro and friends IRL, even on a diff private server for a while. After playing various other games, I'd found I mostly wanted to come home, it's been nice being out and about, but here I am.

I'd been looking up familiar and unfamiliar PSO servers, and this one seemed to be the most like what I was after. People certainly seem to be friendly around these parts, something I was definitely after, too. :)

I've played PSO for a long time, on V1 and 2 for DC, GC for a while, and tons of time split screen with my bro and friends IRL, even on a diff private server for a while. After playing various other games, I'd found I mostly wanted to come home, it's been nice being out and about, but here I am.

I'd been looking up familiar and unfamiliar PSO servers, and this one seemed to be the most like what I was after. People certainly seem to be friendly around these parts, something I was definitely after, too. :)
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Aesthyr-san carefully!* Mew likes you and your attitude already! *winces at mention of 'Other' servers* Very Happy you've decided to stay dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

When I'd been telling my friends how much I'd missed PSO, and reading some old news article about it...I had to go exploring. I thought I felt a breeze calling, and I wanted to land well. (and your greetings were a part of that too!)

I've also been a fan of the classic PS games, having grown up with them. You need a sense of HUmar to handle PS. ;)

When I'd been telling my friends how much I'd missed PSO, and reading some old news article about it...I had to go exploring. I thought I felt a breeze calling, and I wanted to land well. (and your greetings were a part of that too!)

I've also been a fan of the classic PS games, having grown up with them. You need a sense of HUmar to handle PS. ;)
Did this "breeze" feel like this?

Hear us!

You look around at what was once our home
The ashes smolder still warm with our sorrow
Many a memory now lay battered and broken
your Faith shattered, you sigh unsure of the morrow

Your eyes still sting at the sight of the end
you close them not wanting to be believed
Your ears still deaf to the idea of starting over
You sneer at what you once had achieved

Many a year we were grateful for the labors of others
Their sweat and tears to provide a place to call our own
They gave us the honor to fight and die amongst friends
Now Homeless, what of the dreams left to be atoned?

So what now Warrior? Do you not hear our voices?
Has the Din of a new battle now reached your deaf ears?
You may wallow if you wish, to hide the love you once had
But a Passion still lives in you even after all these years!

My voice upon the wind Raises your head from the ashes
The cries of Lost ones will Not go Unheeded!
My lips press against you still wet with blood whispering...
"Hear our voices....GET UP!...You're Needed!!"
-Mew-

Actually, I'm also a big classic PS fan too, I grew up with PS1, later on found PSIV. I can run all kinds of quotes without thinking too much about it.

Back