Greetings :D Returning to PSO after 8+ years

viviolay

Hey Everyone!

I've been playing for a couple weeks now and decided to make one of these intro threads.

I'm Vivi and I've been playing a Fonewearl (Vivi) and Hunewearl (Lilac) on the server.

I used to play on Scht back in HS when a group of friends introduced me to the game. We had a lot of great times together, but after taking a hiatus I came back and realized my account was gone. I started playing again for a little while then moved on.

I then read the PC Gamer article about PSOBB servers after it showed up on a reddit thread and was happy to see this game was still being played by a group of people. I assumed before that it was something very much in the past for me. I've since roped my bf and friend in joining me in playing and we've been having a blast so far.
Already have a long list of goals for my chars I am working on.

I mostly play on Auldrant as I'm from California and get better responsiveness. I sometimes pop into Fodra though when I want to play open games. I also have started lurking on the discord.

If you see me, please feel free to say hi :D Excited to be here and having a lot of fun so far.

Welcome to ephinea :3

Glad to have you, your bf, and friend all joining us!

Viviiiiiies! *POUNCES and examines happily!* Mew believes you've been screened lately by our illustrious Nina-chan as a potential MAG Daycare constituent <3! Wonderful to see passionate people getting MOAR passionate ppl to fill their ranks! =3. MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees too. So you may has already stumbled upon a few tribe members already. Hope to pounce you in game soon! Mew's already missed pouncing you yesterday....hopefully that will change soon! Welcome Home Vivies! <3

henlo Vivi and bf and friends ~^^!
Mayu VIVIes she seen you before; the lil red huney.
Welcome!

Back