Greetings and salutations

trashpanduh

Guildcard
Long time PSO player who still has their DC version of the game. I had played on Xbox for a number of years as well as dabbled on other servers but this one feels like home.

IGN: A.N.I. - Purplenum RAcaseal
IGN: Erodrine - Pinkal FOmarl

Slowly leveling, focusing on getting my MAG taken care of first so that I'm not struggling as much once I hit higher difficulties.

Eventually I'd like to find a team to group up to grind and hunt for gear or run challenge mode with regularly close to my time zone (CST / GMT -6).

Long time PSO player who still has their DC version of the game. I had played on Xbox for a number of years as well as dabbled on other servers but this one feels like home.

IGN: A.N.I. - Purplenum RAcaseal
IGN: Erodrine - Pinkal FOmarl

Slowly leveling, focusing on getting my MAG taken care of first so that I'm not struggling as much once I hit higher difficulties.

Eventually I'd like to find a team to group up to grind and hunt for gear or run challenge mode with regularly close to my time zone (CST / GMT -6).
Squeeeeee! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has washed up upon our little tribes shore after hearing the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia!~ Sounds like you've kept the fire alive a few years searching for a place to finally call your own <3. Mew likes you already! *Puts A.N.I.-san and Ero-san on her POUNCE list!* In case no one's told you yet.... Welcome Home! =3

Back