Greetings all!

Geihlen

Guildcard
Hi everyone, just wanted to drop a post introducing myself to the community. I've been a PSO player since the DC days, but really got into it on GCN. That said, I never jumped on Blue Burst and it's taken me far too long to actually join Ephinea. Now that I have though, I'm so glad I did. There's actually people online and parties to join, it's kind of amazing. Plenty of terms and acronyms I don't immediately recognize, so hopefully I can get up to speed quick and transition away from the all solo life.

Looking forward to being a regular and active part of this awesome little group.

Nice and welcome to Ephinea. I’m sure you will enjoy your stay. Let me know if you ever want some help powerleveling. For the acronyms there’s a page on the wiki

Cheers for that, I didn't even think to check the wiki!

Powerleveling would be great, I might have to take you up on that. While I certainly don't mind leveling the old fashioned way, most things pre Ultimate are just appetizers and I'm excited to at least get back to that.

Hi everyone, just wanted to drop a post introducing myself to the community. I've been a PSO player since the DC days, but really got into it on GCN. That said, I never jumped on Blue Burst and it's taken me far too long to actually join Ephinea. Now that I have though, I'm so glad I did. There's actually people online and parties to join, it's kind of amazing. Plenty of terms and acronyms I don't immediately recognize, so hopefully I can get up to speed quick and transition away from the all solo life.

Looking forward to being a regular and active part of this awesome little group.
EEEEEeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Gei-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster/Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Mew can tell you're already a 'Keeper!'. Success of any online server can never depend ONLY on 'popularity'...We're Proof that a 23 year old game that a Lot of modern gamers prolly never even heard of "Phantasy Star" (unless they stumbled upon the PSO2 Franchise) can Thrive! Competent and passion staff? We has that in Spades! An online gaming Environment that conduces a fanatical and almost FAMILY type of 'warm fuzzies' when simply spawning into a random lobby? Bingo!! We has what a lot of online Game developers Want when someone first draws up a plan on paper! ...."Something people will WANT to play!". When you first started playing 20 years ago...did you for a Second even imagine you'll STILL be playing??? XD! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

most things pre Ultimate are just appetizers and I'm excited to at least get back to that.
Ya I figure I’d always offer to new people, I honestly think the game is more enjoyable if you boost since normal-vh always feels like a waste of time lol. Although there is a couple cool things to hunt in vh but you can find them also while you’re powerleveling which you can 1-80 in like 2 hours during exp week lol (maybe consider making your first toon a FO and then making an alt for all your other chars so that you can dual client and level yourself in the future, which is allowed.)

Back