Greetings all

OxyDice

Guildcard
Not much of a socialite but I'll pipe up now and again, I'm OxyDice, or Oxy, whatever suits you is fine.

I picked up PSO episode 1 a long time ago for the Dreamcast (at the time, episode 2 didn't exist!) and between fighting the siblings for a turn on the console, managed to drag my inexperienced RAcast to VH solo, offline only. We didn't even have a dial-up modem at the time so connecting directly through the phone line, as you can imagine cost an Arm, Leg, a new Mortgage and a Mars Bar, just for five minutes. As you can imagine, being a young student at the time, that was well out of reach, but I loved the game for what I got out of it and decided it was high time to jump back in.

You may see me sitting around, spinning erratically or running quests here and there, feel free to say Hi anytime.

Not much of a socialite but I'll pipe up now and again, I'm OxyDice, or Oxy, whatever suits you is fine.

I picked up PSO episode 1 a long time ago for the Dreamcast (at the time, episode 2 didn't exist!) and between fighting the siblings for a turn on the console, managed to drag my inexperienced RAcast to VH solo, offline only. We didn't even have a dial-up modem at the time so connecting directly through the phone line, as you can imagine cost an Arm, Leg, a new Mortgage and a Mars Bar, just for five minutes. As you can imagine, being a young student at the time, that was well out of reach, but I loved the game for what I got out of it and decided it was high time to jump back in.

You may see me sitting around, spinning erratically or running quests here and there, feel free to say Hi anytime.
EEEEEeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES Oxy-san and giggles warmly at your "R.I.P My purrsonal Bubble has been violated!" look on your face~!* You don't HAS to be a 'socialite' to get to enjoy that which you were denied as a youngling, dear! Course, mew will tell you the same she does for most Old Guard Dreamcasters that wash up upon our little tribe's shore...to Not for a SECOND look down on yourself for missing out on the "Online" experience! All you missed out on was All the RAMPANT HACKING that's traumatized the majority of us! So, is it safe to assume your current character ish another RAcast wiff the designation "OxyDice"? Dam...a MARS bar sounds Really Good right now~! lol Welcome HOME~! =3

EEEEEeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES Oxy-san and giggles warmly at your "R.I.P My purrsonal Bubble has been violated!" look on your face~!* You don't HAS to be a 'socialite' to get to enjoy that which you were denied as a youngling, dear! Course, mew will tell you the same she does for most Old Guard Dreamcasters that wash up upon our little tribe's shore...to Not for a SECOND look down on yourself for missing out on the "Online" experience! All you missed out on was All the RAMPANT HACKING that's traumatized the majority of us! So, is it safe to assume your current character ish another RAcast wiff the designation "OxyDice"? Dam...a MARS bar sounds Really Good right now~! lol Welcome HOME~! =3
Thank you, I do recall a sibling briefly being able to go online, and mentioned seeing Sonic, though I had been out at the time and missed it, I don't regret missing out, as I said, I had plenty of fun grinding, the game was escape for quite a time, alongside FF8.

I am most often found on as a RAcast named OxyDice, yes, though I have made a HUcaseal, OxyTwice, so expect to see a pattern of various Oxy puns at some point!

A Mars bar does sound good

Thank you, I do recall a sibling briefly being able to go online, and mentioned seeing Sonic, though I had been out at the time and missed it, I don't regret missing out, as I said, I had plenty of fun grinding, the game was escape for quite a time, alongside FF8.

I am most often found on as a RAcast named OxyDice, yes, though I have made a HUcaseal, OxyTwice, so expect to see a pattern of various Oxy puns at some point!

A Mars bar does sound good
*Puts both Oxies on her 'Pounce on sight!' list!* <3!

Back