Great interest!

Mewgal

I haven't played Phantasy Star for a long time. Sega shut down the Dreamcast's Phantasy Star Online version, then I was forced to Phantasy Star Universe. I certainly didn't mind PSU but I loved PSO more. Ephinea will likely be a new experience for me. I hope I do well again, in time.

I was considered one of the top 50 EU PSO players.

There were far more than that. It combined Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox and Blue Burst. She was one of the top 50 across all four systems/games.

There were far more than that. It combined Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox and Blue Burst. She was one of the top 50 across all four systems/games.
That is correct, but I was only one of the top 50 because I was active for more than 15 hours daily, only took enough time to sleep and eat.

It was different in the EU than the US. In EU, we were ranked by how many quests we completed, how fast we were able to complete them, how many we were able to do solo, how high difficulty, etc.

The harder they were and the harder the set difficulty, the higher your overall ranking.

My skills probably don't mean diddly anymore, especially here on Ephinea.
Oh, stop that. Ephinea may be different from the vanilla experience, but most of what you know about the original game still applies. Also, there's nothing wrong in tooting your own horn a lil' bit if you have the skills to back it up u.u

Mew likes this new kitty already! SEGA Dreamcast servers towards the end was pretty hectic! We started off with only ONE ship.....Oberon...then had More than a few Dozens of ships worldwide...then at the very end...they crammed us ALL back into ONE ghetto little ship....Oberon....lol. Well, in case no ones told you yet...
Willkommen zuhause! =3!

It was different in the EU than the US. In EU, we were ranked by how many quests we completed, how fast we were able to complete them, how many we were able to do solo, how high difficulty, etc.

The harder they were and the harder the set difficulty, the higher your overall ranking.

This sounds pretty cool. Were they official SEGA leaderboards or player-made ones?

This sounds pretty cool. Were they official SEGA leaderboards or player-made ones?
Official SEGA leaderboards. I didn't like being in the Top 50. People kept saying I cheated and hacked my way up. Those same people were the ones who kept trying to take Dark Falz too early.

Nah. We were RedJaguar after the team Red Jaguars from Legends Of The Hidden Temple but the leaderboards weren't per-team, they were per-player.

it seems we're both alike in terms of EU players! welcome home!
enjoy your stay~ n.n
if you see mayu in lobby feel free to say hios or request a game.~

Back