Grass Assassin's Daggers

Tryven

I got the arms for it a couple of days ago. I'm used to going to the hunters guild and going through the quests to Dr. Osto's Research. However, I'm not sure how to get to that through the Ephinea server. What do I do?

Grass Assassin's Arms can be converted into G-Assassin's Sabers by talking to Montague in the quests Dr. Osto's Researchor Unsealed Door, but only after completing Doc's Secret Plan.

Pulled directly from
http://wiki.pioneer2.net/index.php?title=Grass_Assassin's_Arms

For future reference there is a thread for quick questions/ answers
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/quick-question-quick-answer.306/
How do I get to the normal quests rather than the odd Principal's Quests and the online hunters guild though?

How do I get to the normal quests rather than the odd Principal's Quests and the online hunters guild though?

It sounds like you're playing in Normal mode, which is Blue Burst's version of the V1/V2/GC's Online mode, and thus only contains multiplayer quests. The quests you're looking for are available from the Episode 1 Hunter's Guild receptionist in One Person mode (Blue Burst's equivalent of the Offline mode in V1/V2/GC), in the Side Story category. The quests in question won't show up right away, but will become available as you complete and unlock other Side Story quests.

It should be noted, though, that Side Story quests in One Person mode (at least in Episode 1) can initially only be completed once per difficulty level, which may or may not initially lock you out of Montague's service (depending on if Dr. Osto's Research and Unsealed Door have to be completed to unlock Doc's Secret Plan. I don't quite recall if that's the case). However, once you complete all of the Side Story quests for one difficulty, you'll be able to repeat them as much as you like on that difficulty (though any subplot decisions/quest completion order will be locked in after the first completion, but that's an unrelated topic).

Hope this helps.

It sounds like you're playing in Normal mode, which is Blue Burst's version of the V1/V2/GC's Online mode, and thus only contains multiplayer quests. The quests you're looking for are available from the Episode 1 Hunter's Guild receptionist in One Person mode (Blue Burst's equivalent of the Offline mode in V1/V2/GC), in the Side Story category. The quests in question won't show up right away, but will become available as you complete and unlock other Side Story quests.

It should be noted, though, that Side Story quests in One Person mode (at least in Episode 1) can initially only be completed once per difficulty level, which may or may not initially lock you out of Montague's service (depending on if Dr. Osto's Research and Unsealed Door have to be completed to unlock Doc's Secret Plan. I don't quite recall if that's the case). However, once you complete all of the Side Story quests for one difficulty, you'll be able to repeat them as much as you like on that difficulty (though any subplot decisions/quest completion order will be locked in after the first completion, but that's an unrelated topic).

Hope this helps.

All you have to do is finish doc's secret plan and load unsealed door, but don't complete it

Hope this helps.
Thank you for this breakdown. I figured out about the One Person mode, but had gotten confused because I expected that you had to go to the Principal's Office. I didn't realize that going into One Person made it like offline mode!

Back