Good Vibe Video/Image/Language

Senraise

Behold. This is gonna be my good vibe thread, and I'll be updating it from time to time with "happier" stuff. No toxic crap here, or you'll be kicked outta this thread, and put to sleep with only a cup of water and stale bread. Of course, everybody and anybody is free to post here, just make sure it's a "cheerier" post than usual.

Anyways, huge fan of Steven Universe, and other than being one of the better shows this decade, it's full of the feels. (Grown man admits to tearing up a couple times in private.)

Catchy Song

Peace and Love!

Adventure Time-Garden

I sung/hummed this all the time, my last stay in the prison system. Sad song in melody, but somehow it lifts me, I don't know why.

Noice. Steven Universe is probably the only show I enjoy on TV. It's got a curious story and the music is great. I was actually thinking about "Stronger Than You" before you posted this and I found a cool remix.

Hahaha, that's awesome remix. :cool: Speaking of good vibes...

EDIT: I actually came back to listen to the remix. That's a badass tune mang.

Undertale!

header.jpg

Lots of good vibes in this game. If you're not a bad person.

Last edited:
Never played it and probably never will just cause.... I dunno just cause. I heard a ton of good stuff about it though.

Earthbound, old school RPG, some SHUMP mechanics, unique plot and player choices/endings, and catchy BGMs. Oh, it made some great dank memes too. 9/10 Game, I really can't suggest it enough. It's only about 5 hours or so long too, for a single play through.

Not Really Any Spoilers Gameplay:

And Undertale vibes image:

undertale___seven_souls_by_shootingstar200-d9qsln6.png

Last edited:
Earthbound, old school RPG, some SHUMP mechanics, unique plot and player choices/endings, and catchy BGMs. Oh, it made some great dank memes too. 9/10 Game, I really can't suggest it enough. It's only about 5 hours or so long too, for a single play through.

Not Really Any Spoilers Gameplay:

And Undertale vibes image:

undertale___seven_souls_by_shootingstar200-d9qsln6.png

Yea I've seen the combat system. It's pretty cool since it's more of a series of mini games rather than turn based combat. I've seen plenty of that guy Sans and his brother.

I'm not into that NES format though. People consider me a huge gamer but I'm really not. Lol, I barely even play PSO. Horror games are legit the only games I play. Nothing really interested me in the past like... 4 years. The last thing I was hyped about was The Last Of Us. A couple of months ago I played the multiplayer of that game and got hooked instantly. I love it.

I was really hoping for Silent Hills but... RIP. It's a dead game now. I gotta wait for that other Kojima game now. The one where Norman Reedus just birthed a baby for some reason.

Here's another cool one.

Last edited:
RIP Senraise. Ephinea will miss you.

Drive slow homie.

Last edited:

This always relaxes me and gives me some good vibes. So chill, so nice. I freaking love Genki Rockets.

in memory of our lord and saviour senraise. rip in pepperonis dongeronis pepsimaxeronis

Back