Good to be back!

Slizy

I have recently joined an can i say...how awesome this server is! Grew up on the xbox pso an played endlessly like so many of you. But never really dived head first in the mechanics and maxing out characters. As when i joined up the xbox servers were riddled with hackers. But I very much enjoyed the social aspects and still the community. I just geared up and ran thru ttf's helping "legit" players lvl.

What im trying to say is. Im fairly new to psobb an this server. I have a lvl 113 Ramar and looking for people to play/help me along with any questions i have. Having already tasted what this community has to offer, im left wanting more everytime i sign off. Can't wait to continue grinding away with all of you.

Thanks to everyone who has been so welcoming and supportive!

Maaan why are all the new comers stronger than me? I'm pretty much in the same boat, played the Gamecube version back in the day and years later when I got disposable income I bought a Dreamcast and PSO Ver 2 out of nostalgia. I also played schthack for like a few months in 2012 but never got super into the mechanics, at least until I joined Ephinea. I play a FOnewearl named Tsun and a RAcaseal named Edna so if you see those characters or the names in the party list feel free to join up. I'm way lower level than you but I'll do my best to help however I can.

Ill keep a look out. I just finished a starter mind mag for my fomar. If you want lvl out some lower tiers ;) im on most weekends spotty week nights

Names are Slizy and Dr. Sliz can also be found lurking in the ephinea discord
*Puts Slizzies on her POUNCE list!* Wonderful to hear you're loving it here dear! YES, With the Hackers gone, you can now actually ENJOY the game in its Entirety! Mechanics be Damned! lol. Looking forward to pouncing nd playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Maaan why are all the new comers stronger than me? I'm pretty much in the same boat, played the Gamecube version back in the day and years later when I got disposable income I bought a Dreamcast and PSO Ver 2 out of nostalgia. I also played schthack for like a few months in 2012 but never got super into the mechanics, at least until I joined Ephinea. I play a FOnewearl named Tsun and a RAcaseal named Edna so if you see those characters or the names in the party list feel free to join up. I'm way lower level than you but I'll do my best to help however I can.
Now now Tsunnies...we were ALL Soft and Squishy once! You'll get to where you'll feel comfy with the Best of Us! Mew promises! <3!

I have recently joined an can i say...how awesome this server is! ... I have a lvl 113 Ramar and looking for people to play/help me along with any questions i have.

Welcome to the fold!

If you see a brown, Level 200 HUcast (VAL.5B) walking around, that'd be me. I'll be ready to join, so I'll try and keep an eye out for you. If I'm in green or white, then I'll be helping out in the lower difficulty levels.

See you in the trenches and Happy hunting!

Maaan why are all the new comers stronger than me? ... I'm way lower level than you but I'll do my best to help however I can.

The beauty of this game is the "Team" effort. Being lower level doesn't mean you're necessarily weaker. As a FOrce, in a party of bots, Resta with Shifta & Deband are much needed and an appreciated boost. :) My very low level Shifta/Deband from a pair of S-Red's Blades doesn't quite cut it.

Back