Good old PSO

Okajin

Guildcard
Hey there!

As others people, I found Ephinea from the PCGamer article. I started PSO on dreamcast. I wasn't able to play online because of the fee (internet and stuffs). I continued with Ep I&II on gamecube. I played PSU on computer and spent a bunch of time on PSO2.

IRL, I'm now 31 years old and a lot of memories from those awesome games. I'd like to thank you for keeping PSO alive and giving your own identity on it.

You'll find me ingame as a FOmar called Nyfariel. I was welcomed and lead by Mew so that I don't feel alone!

I'm happy to become a part of this community.

Hey there!

As others people, I found Ephinea from the PCGamer article. I started PSO on dreamcast. I wasn't able to play online because of the fee (internet and stuffs). I continued with Ep I&II on gamecube. I played PSU on computer and spent a bunch of time on PSO2.

IRL, I'm now 31 years old and a lot of memories from those awesome games. I'd like to thank you for keeping PSO alive and giving your own identity on it.

You'll find me ingame as a FOmar called Nyfariel. I was welcomed and lead by Mew so that I don't feel alone!

I'm happy to become a part of this community.

O started PSO in much the same way, only I bit the Bullet and went ahead and got in trouble with how much time online I ended up racking up... used to play all night lol.

About the same age as you if not just a little older

Ingame? well its in My SIG Buddy, though one thing to note is I play on Hardcore

Back