Good evening ladies and gents

Tsubasatenshi

Hello PSO and ToS lovers.

I'm super bad with intros so i'll just get to the point.

New to this server but have played way back in the NGC golden era.... that lasted about a year at best lol. Played on the schthack server back when I discovered you could actually play some games online(had to hunt down that stupid broadband adapter, haha). They didn't keep it in store for long)

I had some troubles creating accounts but I got it sorted out. I'm here with Skwipe and more people should be coming on soon.

You can find me on the Hardcore Server mostly in Fodra 1, channel 1 under the name Angela.

Hunewearl is love, Hunewearl is life. Low HP to make my life miserable once I hit ultimate and watch Dark Faltz 1 hit me with his attacks if my lvl 15 buffs fall off.... lmao.
You will be hearing from me soon in the relevant hardcore threads.
Just gotta get a few practice runs having to get used to a controller again since PSO2 got me used to playing a Keyboard and hadn't played PSO in years before that....

See ya in game.

Hello PSO and ToS lovers.

I'm super bad with intros so i'll just get to the point.

New to this server but have played way back in the NGC golden era.... that lasted about a year at best lol. Played on the schthack server back when I discovered you could actually play some games online(had to hunt down that stupid broadband adapter, haha). They didn't keep it in store for long)

I had some troubles creating accounts but I got it sorted out. I'm here with Skwipe and more people should be coming on soon.

You can find me on the Hardcore Server mostly in Fodra 1, channel 1 under the name Angela.

Hunewearl is love, Hunewearl is life. Low HP to make my life miserable once I hit ultimate and watch Dark Faltz 1 hit me with his attacks if my lvl 15 buffs fall off.... lmao.
You will be hearing from me soon in the relevant hardcore threads.
Just gotta get a few practice runs having to get used to a controller again since PSO2 got me used to playing a Keyboard and hadn't played PSO in years before that....

See ya in game.
YAY!!! More HUneys! *Pounces and examines!* Hmmm, bringing Moar people you say? Awesomeness! You're in good company dear! Oh, and our Buffs and Debuffs are at 20....not 15 =P. Sooooo the only real annoyances are the 1hit ice attacks followed by the rapey spinny blades stage....fun fun fun! If you have a wired xbox 360 pad laying around, that's plug and play AND the button layout is just like the old DC/GC config....so it will be like 15 years of muscle memory. Some ppl here excel at Keyboarding and it just blows mew away at how they do it. Anyway, Glad to see our little tribe growing, hope to pounce you in game, and most importantly..... WELCOME HOME! <3

Thank you for the warm welcome boys and girls. Slowly getting there. About to hit 20 then i'll switch to hard to farm for a Musachi and then carry myself to ultimate with it max grinded. I'll have to look into those PDs again to remember what I can do with them.

welcome to the server! Another HC player here.

i own a musashi myself, i inherited it from my buddy before he died in-game. been leveling it up for when he is high enough to use it. super fun weapon.

if you need any help, let me know c:

Back