Goals and Blogs

Wilhuf

Overanalyzer
Guildcard
A fansite for another game I play had a "Blogscape" (guess the game) forum where people could create their own threads about their goals and post progress updates. It was a good way to get a feel for what everyone is doing and to keep track of your own progress.

When I was a noob I really enjoyed reading about the crazy goals the more advanced players had and how they worked toward them. And it was nice to see people encourage and help each other. Can we do something like that here on Ephinea if people are interested?

Last edited:
https://www.soa.org/education/exam-req/

Goal: Actuary

I was studying for the first exams (P and FM) late last year but got caught up in an internship in Korea so took a break from studying.
I have the books for P+FM downloaded and covered halfway through each syllabus. Not that hard yet but might pick up soon. I usually spend an hour or two a day trying out different problems.
Might not seem that amazing or interesting but its my goal so...hue

Or did you mean PSO goals? Cos then it's just have fun and troll hard :D

That actually sounds interesting. A job like that will give you an interesting perspective on the world. It sounds like you get to deal with a heap of information on basically everything that's insurable?

And yes, I was actually talking about PSO goals, but you could easily combine the two. ^_^ E.g.:
After months of grinding out lobby runs I've finally managed to reach 1000 hours of game time! The hunt is finally over! Also I flew my first jumbo jet across the pacific today, but that's a minor thing in comparison.

Actually an early topic of mine sort of fits what I was thinking about: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/which-items-should-i-hunt-and-how-do-i-hunt-them.4226/. I lay out what I want to achieve and how I'm going to go about it. That topic was made to get help from people, but I could turn it into a "Goals and Blogs" thread.

I know some people here have been trying to get e.g. a psycho wand or sealed j-sword since forever, it would be cool to see how many quests they've done, how often they've been pd'd, etc. Or a thread from someone who does a lot of battle mode or challenge mode would be interesting for example. But even threads from noobs like me might be fun (as in "Aw look at how happy that newb is with his 0 hit FS!"), the thread I linked to got a lot of replies and views.

But maybe this concept only sounds interesting to people who haven't been playing for 15 years. I've never reached level 200, or gotten an uber or even most of the staple weapons (let alone with hit!). I only play for a couple of months every few years, so a lot of stuff is still new to me.

This sounds really cool ^ _^

This sounds really cool ^ _^
Well if it sounds cool then why don't you say something, you clown.

Real life goals? None. Completed all my goals.

PSO goals? Hit 200. Play with people and get them mad when i don't play PSO like the try hards. Then say "yea d00d" when they try to tell me how to be gud at PSO. ;) ehehee

Also I flew my first jumbo jet across the pacific today, but that's a minor thing in comparison.
Wut?

Back