Girth's Ep2 Lost quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Anime, glad to see you support my position.

In the interest of fairness, I'll address this as well:
With ego:
1. Facts are facts. I have more experience with this game than anyone on this server. Theres probably less than 10 people on the planet with more experience than me with this game and what is considered balanced. If I had the knowledge I would've made a server like this years ago instead of putting up with dumb people like Lee. After 16 years, its hard to not want sega like quests with at least 30% more enemies.
Your casual PSO experience, vast as it may be, means nothing regarding balance. There is only one way you can objectively measure balance, and you are definitely not familiar with that, regardless of how many 200s you have casually leveled.
Maybe instead of talking about your lack of knowledge and leveling duplicate 200s, you should have educated yourself and played around with your own server. It is not something that requires a major time investment in comparison to your PSO Career.

I agree with your non-ego points however.

Oh look, old friends!

lol, I'm always amused by posts like this. It shows how other people have reached their limit and while i'm not even close to mine. You are so fucking weak it makes me smile.

Yeah this topic can be locked. Yata made a topic for comments on the quests themselves so this is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back