GC Vet Joining BB!

Start with Antidotes/Antiparas on a baby mag & first evolution mag somewhat as this is where the risk of DEF is worst (if you were to feedMonos) This will however increase your DEX.

I don't plan on playing a pure Technique using Force so DEX is mandatory for all the builds I'll be using. Thanks for the tip Spuz. :wacko:

Well I finally played the game last night and did a Forest run and goodness was I having trouble playing this on something other than a Gamecube controller. :D Still I'm building up to my old speed so I should be good as new in a few days. Just need to record my guild card number here and keep tweaking PSO to get it to run smoother. Thanks for all the warm introductions and hoping to meet some of you in-game. :wacko:

Well I finally played the game last night and did a Forest run and goodness was I having trouble playing this on something other than a Gamecube controller. :D Still I'm building up to my old speed so I should be good as new in a few days. Just need to record my guild card number here and keep tweaking PSO to get it to run smoother. Thanks for all the warm introductions and hoping to meet some of you in-game. :wacko:
Pssssst....Gamestop has the USB Gamecube pads for the new Smash Bros craze....but ppl here are scooping them up to play PSO instead! Wired Xbox360/ONE/PS4 pads are also plug and play~! Just sayin' lol <3

Getting use to using my Hori Gamepad for the Switch. It's light on features but has been doing me well so long as I don't look at the buttons on the controller while playing. :p

Thanks for saying hi Taurus! I'd love to ask for partying at low level with anyone interested but I'm not sure about the most effective way to get into communication with players I haven't met in-game. I know you can have your guild card number shown under your avatar here but I don't remember how to use that to get into contact with people in the game.

I actually have joined the Discord. Guess I'll just talk more in there. See you in the server then!

Thanks for saying hi Taurus! I'd love to ask for partying at low level with anyone interested but I'm not sure about the most effective way to get into communication with players I haven't met in-game. I know you can have your guild card number shown under your avatar here but I don't remember how to use that to get into contact with people in the game.
Back on Gamecube they actually had a really neat feature mew adored...."Choice Search!". You simply entered the level or even class you desired to associate with and mail them an invite. Used to use that feature for either Head Hunting hackers....or mew's kitty cupiditry~! Here however, only staff has the Guildcard numbers search option to reach out to randoms. Well...least MEW does it...a lil'....sometimes....often.....ok ok ok....A LOT! XD! <3 So yeah discord is prolly a good place or even the Shoutbox here on the forums. =3

Back