game keeps crashing

Kavocx2

Guildcard
Anybody know how to help me,I can only stay in the game for so long before my game freezes and kicks me out of the game,and I have fast Internet,over 300 mgs
I can probably play for about a good maybe 20 minutes before my game freezes and a kicks me out.any help?

Check to see if you have a dllerror.log file in the log sub folder. If so, do share it.

Also, may want to check to see if there is an application entry in your Windows Event Viewer for the game. If so, share the details if that too.

If the problem is simply a disconnection issue, it’ll most likely be due to either your modem/router or ISP.

Check to see if you have a dllerror.log file in the log sub folder. If so, do share it.

Also, may want to check to see if there is an application entry in your Windows Event Viewer for the game. If so, share the details if that too.

If the problem is simply a disconnection issue, it’ll most likely be due to either your modem/router or ISP.
thanks for the info bro

(Check to see if you have a dllerror.log file in the log sub folder. If so, do share it.) if u dont mine me asking what do u mean by share it?

there was a an application entry in windows event viewer,so how do i share the details in that?

(Check to see if you have a dllerror.log file in the log sub folder. If so, do share it.) if u dont mine me asking what do u mean by share it?
The entries are timestamped. Share the ones that happened when you crash.

there was a an application entry in windows event viewer,so how do i share the details in that?
Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application.

Look for Error events for the game when you crash. Provide the trailing component of the fault module (so only psobb.exe or ephinea.dll, we don't need the full path), and the fault offset (a hex number).

Look for Error events for the game when you crash. Provide the trailing component of the fault module (so only psobb.exe or ephinea.dll, we don't need the full path), and the fault offset (a hex number).
how do i do this? u guys say share,how do i share? every time i click on the error,i dont know where to go from there.i dont know how to Provide the trailing component

i know how to get there,i just dont know what to do when in there

You can just paste the info here. You can even click the "Attach files" button below the text editor for your reply and select the dllerror.log.

For the event viewer info, just copy and paste. Here's an example.

Fault offset: 0x0000ce3e
Faulting process id: 0x1ccc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8b4c6c2855132
Faulting application path: C:\MyPSOServer\Tethealla_PSOBB_FullClient\psobb.exe
Faulting module path: C:\MyPSOServer\Tethealla_PSOBB_FullClient\psobb.exe

I need only the Fault offset and the trailing component for Faulting module path. Using the above example, that means 0x0000ce3e and psobb.exe.

The paths may contain personal data depending on where you installed the game, so do not paste the full path.

You can just paste the info here. You can even click the "Attach files" button below the text editor for your reply and select the dllerror.log.

For the event viewer info, just copy and paste. Here's an example.

Fault offset: 0x0000ce3e
Faulting process id: 0x1ccc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8b4c6c2855132
Faulting application path: C:\MyPSOServer\Tethealla_PSOBB_FullClient\psobb.exe
Faulting module path: C:\MyPSOServer\Tethealla_PSOBB_FullClient\psobb.exe

I need only the Fault offset and the trailing component for Faulting module path. Using the above example, that means 0x0000ce3e and psobb.exe.

The paths may contain personal data depending on where you installed the game, so do not paste the full path.
i sent it to u bro

Last edited:
Back