Free thread for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoingHarika

Free thread for all.
Let's post our thoughts. Post any in this thread if u don't want to update ur status or value shout box only for real time convo.

Here goes..
I started this thread because I'm just not fond of changing my current status often nor I post my thoughts in shout box only to express my ideas. But I really eager to share my thoughts too.

OK. Firstly, I want to express my concern about this community. I'm pretty sure there are several weird things going on and I'm completely confused but don't want to jump into conclusions. (I'm so dumb.) And I just can't be concerned about it. Since the forum is part of the game server I just don't have the drive to play on this server anymore because of the most recent happenings. I'm a super newbie anyway and it's senseless moving to different servers. Same person who play PSO you'd see in all places anyway, most likely same issue might be present. Well tbh since I started to see the weird stuff I just decided to play solo, though reasons why I play solo also because I'm so weak and also can't help efficiently some players who have lower levels than my char.
The bottom line, so unless there are clear resolution of what is really going on.. sigh.. then I'll just hang around elsewhere, and won't be checking anything about this place, maybe Steam games. Shucks. I started to enjoy this game, such a beautiful game even I'm a super dumb on gaming.

Since I've said a lot now, I'll take this moment to share what I can still share,
The cryptic messages failed for all of us. Let's deal this straight on. Or to whom may it concern or whoever can relate let's give them a PM and deal with it privately.

I'll just go on with my usual errands after this on this Saturday afternoon. But not after my updating some stuff on my profile. ^_^

P.S. Time is gold I constantly remind myself. I wasted tons of time myself but now well, I'm doing crazy things like this post. I'm crazy. Sorry for this post, I know it's annoying and irritating to see this.

Last, last. :p
Just for laughs, may I add a pickup line I saw on the internet?
"Of course I touch myself when I think of you... It's what you call face palm."
(I'm crazy. he he..)

What?what weird stuff? Is it happening in the forums cause i dont even pay attention to the forums besides my thread really. I play solo too. Join the club :)

I'm also typically a solo player, but mostly because I just have a different play style (Live Off the Land/Self-found items onry).
There's more of us than you think, but most players don't frequent the forums, and lone wolves even less so.

As for the other part of your post, don't worry about drama or the odd rumor here and there. It is not something that's unique to this server, or this game, it's just the internet being what it is. I realize some subjects can be worrisome, because you like this server and want to see it succeed, and/or you're just an empathetic person and drama makes you feel uncomfortable.

But keep in mind that, like in any venue on the internet, there's always a percentage of people that communicate the most - both with forum posts or lobbying - so you wind up hearing from the same few people, and they're a minority too, just the most vociferous ones. Also, sometimes the things you hear aren't really as big of a deal as you might perceive it to be. It's normal for people to vent, but if you hear the wrong snippets of conversation, then you might even think something's a bigger deal than the people speaking even thinks it is. And a lot of times, people may seem angrier than they really are, again thanks to the nature of the internet.

I constantly worry about how I word things when I talk anywhere online, because nuance and tone is very difficult to discern, both on the giving and receiving end. Arguments escalate oftentimes because both sides think the other is the one raging. There is no cure for this except to always give the other person the benefit of the doubt at all times, and to not create a caricature in your head of some raging, stupid teenager who is incapable of understanding your clearly superior position. And in the end, this is PSO! You always have an out - just start a game up! ;)

The drama and arguments happen between a few passionate players who occasionally have misunderstandings with each other and they don't reflect on the community as a whole. It's the internet; drama happens. I hate that it sometimes happens in such public areas like the Shoutbox, but just don't worry about it...the server and the community are fine and we'd love to keep playing with you. :)

My thoughts for the day: I like orange.

Adblock doesn't work on Facebook anymore.

Facebook be like "you know that chair you looked up weeks ago to troll people with?"

3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
3cne1Z2.png
Dat's a spicy chair right there. I always make sure my trolling is only with top notch memes lol

Wait, did you like orange the color or orange the fruit? Or orange the artificial flavor? Curse my not having even been on this forum or server at the time!!!

Orange is far more than all of the above.

I think it's more to do with the fact Fb is total cuck.

That too, I'm just saying that because Adblock has been accepting payoffs from google and other major sites like facebook. Thats why having more than 1 adblocker has become a necessity. :x

That too, I'm just saying that because Adblock has been accepting payoffs from google and other major sites like facebook. Thats why having more than 1 adblocker has become a necessity. :x

Oh I know. I just wanted an excuse to call FB a cuck.

Did I mention..

FB is a damn cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back