Former Schtack GC player! Pirotess and Yuki were my main chars.

Pirotess

Guildcard
Hi everyone!

I have been playing on Schtack from 2007/8 to 2011 or maybe even for a longer time periode? I can't remember that at all. Too much time has passed already. xd

During my time on Schtack I have been training a lot in the Challenge Mode with several other players (it was so much fun back then!) in groups of 4 and 2 player groups! (Ritaさんはまだファンタシー スター オンラインをやってるかな?) I also did a lot of weapon and item hunting. Pirotess got to lvl 200 before I could find the "Prophets of Mota", couldn't find it afterwards either. But that's maybe something I can accomplish now. xd

Never had the chance to play BB and I'm seeing this as an opportunity to get back to a game I really enjoyed playing. If my PS4 control pad can be used for BB I might stick around for a bit. xd

Looking forward to meeting you guys on the server! Let's go hunting!

You can totes use the ps4 controller. Glad your having fun with ephinea. If youre online and you see me i dont mind helping with some powerleveling since 1-80 can be a bit of a drag with little good hunts lol. Im also helping another guy powerlvl after the events over

Hi everyone!

I have been playing on Schtack from 2007/8 to 2011 or maybe even for a longer time periode? I can't remember that at all. Too much time has passed already. xd

During my time on Schtack I have been training a lot in the Challenge Mode with several other players (it was so much fun back then!) in groups of 4 and 2 player groups! (Ritaさんはまだファンタシー スター オンラインをやってるかな?) I also did a lot of weapon and item hunting. Pirotess got to lvl 200 before I could find the "Prophets of Mota", couldn't find it afterwards either. But that's maybe something I can accomplish now. xd

Never had the chance to play BB and I'm seeing this as an opportunity to get back to a game I really enjoyed playing. If my PS4 control pad can be used for BB I might stick around for a bit. xd

Looking forward to meeting you guys on the server! Let's go hunting!
SQUEEeeeee! POUNCES and Hugs Yuki-Chan!* MOST if Not ALL of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors, dear! After the.....BETRAYAL! And Yes, your PS4 pad will serve you Well! As for your Prophet hunt....it's a question of which is stronger... your DESIRE or your SANITY? XD! Looking Forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you again too~! Welcome Home! =3

@Dj_Lag
Yeah, I've noticed that, playing the game with the ps4 controller is really smooth. Thanks for the invite! I really appreciate it and I'm looking forward to playing with you!

@Harborer of Hope
Thank you for the warm welcome! My sanity is long gone, but idk if my desire to get one is strong enough. xd Looking forward playing with you too!

About the betrayal, could you point me to a source where I can read about that? Never heard of it. xd

Last edited:
@Dj_Lag
Yeah, I've noticed that, playing the game with the ps4 controller is really smooth. Thanks for the invite! I really appreciate it and I'm looking forward to playing with you!

@Harborer of Hope
Thank you for the warm welcome! My sanity is long gone, but idk if my desire to get one is strong enough. xd Looking forward to playing with you too!

About the betrayal, could you point me to a source where I can read about that? Never heard of it. xd
Mew's "SCHT Rant" is starting to become a little 'famous' around here...Whenever someone asks mew about the "Betrayal", she'll start building a bonfire and get half naked to dance a tale of the rise and fall of our beloved SCHTHACK! But in a nutshell... "DONATIONS" killed our beloved server. Crono-kins got greedy and was accepting "Donations" for customized game breaking OP items. (pay to win). So when the money started running out...he couldnt PAY his own STAFF to maintain the server. Then Disgruntled staff started jumping ship to other Paying Servers...giving access codes to scht as they left. So when hackers started dipping into PGF drops ($90 real money donations) and rendering all lucrative "donations drops and items" worthless... Crono-kins decided he was tired of watching his CASH COW get RAPED....and WIPED OUT EVERYTHING to regain 'control'. Mew had typed over a Thousand moar words describing the donations scandal, staff being disgruntled, and DDoS attacks from other servers wanting a piece of that sweet donations booty.... but That's what happened in a nutshell~! lol sorry for the 'short' answer, dear!

Sorry if it seems weird my first post being kinda hijacking here, but I'm with some of questions, hope you guys can entertain me (maybe it will be a long read?)

So... I used to play on Schtserv some 10 years ago, I may have come back one time or another but after leaving I never really went back to it (I played PSO mostly on my GC to scratch that itch), today for some reason I decided to try to run PSO on my Wii online and I did it, and logged on Schtserv, and to my surprise the BB servers are dead, with the GC community having some 20 members, I started searching and now I'm learning of this supposed shitstorm that happened and the wipe, so just to be clear...

This server doesn't really delete your account and characters on BB right? (that was a problem with Schtserv even when I played, if you didn't log in for some months)

This server has no GC support right? Could you guys recommend me a good GC server besides Schtserv, if there's any? Or most GC players just play there anyways? (there doesn't seem to be much of us left...)

The community here seems to be pretty healthy right? I don't think I'll play it that much (massive backlog...) but I really want to maybe get that level 200 on my GC file, and have some fun with Blue Burst (I really love running Episode 2 and the Crater to the end of BB)

Any hope for Episode III online anywhere??

Sorry for starting already in a strange post but thanks if anyone can help me!

Sorry if it seems weird my first post being kinda hijacking here, but I'm with some of questions, hope you guys can entertain me (maybe it will be a long read?)

So... I used to play on Schtserv some 10 years ago, I may have come back one time or another but after leaving I never really went back to it (I played PSO mostly on my GC to scratch that itch), today for some reason I decided to try to run PSO on my Wii online and I did it, and logged on Schtserv, and to my surprise the BB servers are dead, with the GC community having some 20 members, I started searching and now I'm learning of this supposed shitstorm that happened and the wipe, so just to be clear...

This server doesn't really delete your account and characters on BB right? (that was a problem with Schtserv even when I played, if you didn't log in for some months)

This server has no GC support right? Could you guys recommend me a good GC server besides Schtserv, if there's any? Or most GC players just play there anyways? (there doesn't seem to be much of us left...)

The community here seems to be pretty healthy right? I don't think I'll play it that much (massive backlog...) but I really want to maybe get that level 200 on my GC file, and have some fun with Blue Burst (I really love running Episode 2 and the Crater to the end of BB)

Any hope for Episode III online anywhere??

Sorry for starting already in a strange post but thanks if anyone can help me!
*Blinks at your clenched jawline of doubt and silently rests her tiny forehead on yours* No, this server doesn't support Any Consoles....Yes, there are whispers of another GC server out there, but your footsteps will be hollow and unheard with such small populaces. And most proudly of all, NO, according to our server gods, your account does Not get deletededed if you find yourself inactive. Hell, we've had players away for YEARS, only to find their character and ALL their gear still waiting for their triumphant return! (Avoids mentioning the recent few players who've found their characters deleted due to some weird 'bug'! =P) Aaaaand most regrettably of all, As far as mew knows...NO ONE has gotten EP3 to work flawlessly online, yet! Schtserv was CLOSE....but Dice froze, turns got skipped, defense cards wouldn't work....Crono-kins TRIED for years! SONIC team just refused to publicly release anything EP3 related that devoted ppl could 'Use!' You know? =(.
And NO Apologies needed luv! You're merely worried of being betrayed again! Here, you're at ease, here you're able to 'Enjoy PSO', Here....you're HOME~! Hope that halps? *Stops making you feel awkward and bounds off back into the shadows!*

Hi Pirotess, i'm glad to greet you also and i'm very happy you are here joining to Ephinea Server, your accounts will not be deleted if you are inactive for a while as Ms. Mewplushie said.
If you want to have fun playing PSO, and meet new friends in this game then trust Ephinea server, it has been active for 6 years and all its player accounts are safe, also this incredible server has a large community of players and is well supported. If i can help you in something let me know.

Regards.

Jesús.

My first hour back into the game was quite an adventure in its own. PS4 pad needed some calibration and died due to a disconnected control pad. As it is connected via cable. I made a lot of mistakes in the beginning, but got better and better over time due to remembering some of my Challenge Mode training. Although progressing through the areas took much longer than expected. "Ok, time for my lvl 200 Mag. Oh, I have none. No weapons nor armor. Strange, but quite fun".

And just when I got the hang of it a player called Luts joined the game and one shot a Hildebear (totally forgot how strong that guy is for a low lvl char). Thats what I call great timing! He seemed really nice as he wanted me to help lvl up. If people on the Ephinea Server are that nice it'll be fun to start over again.

@[B]Dision[/B]

As long as you ain't a goose its ok. xd
I have also been playing mainly on the GC and had several high lvl chars. It feels kinda strange to start all over again, but starting with all of your gear would also be a bit boring I guess.

@Harborer of Hope

Thanks for the explanation! I guess that if you have been explaining that for several times. xd

@HUcast700

I'm glad that I have found this place! Btw Is it possible to save your chars on a hdd?

It was quite surprising how many players were online when I logged onto the servers. I have never seen more that 30 ppl on the schtack GC server, but 80+people is quite a lot.

Regarding the Duck pfp: Well, I love cute stuff and I had this geese pick. xd Besides, who would hate cute animals like that anyway?

@HUcast700

That is no problem at all. Maybe there is a guide or a FAQ floating around and even if there is no such thing its all about the journey anyway.

Wow, that is a really great story and you've already helped me indirectly! What a coincidence! Yeah, I'd love to hang out with you and gladly accept your kind offer!

Btw are the drop rates for rare items and hit weapons increased on Ephinea?

@Exodia

Either my memory is playing tricks on me or you have been playing an orange colored Humar called Exodia on Schtack. ^^"

@EvilUpholsterer

At first glance your pfp looked like a squirrel who tries to cross really shallow water. xd

@Exodia

Either my memory is playing tricks on me or you have been playing an orange colored Humar called Exodia on Schtack. ^^"
Hah, no, I was under entirely different names back then. I don't quite know if we ever played together, but I know an old friend of mine did. She was usually playing RAmarl or FOnewearl, it's been too long though and I can't quite remember the names of her characters.

@Exodia
When I've read the name Exodia an orange HUmar was the first thing that popped into my mind. xd Well played memory. Well played.

What names and characters have you been using? Maybe we've been on a hunt or two. xD

Mew's "SCHT Rant" is starting to become a little 'famous' around here...Whenever someone asks mew about the "Betrayal", she'll start building a bonfire and get half naked to dance a tale of the rise and fall of our beloved SCHTHACK! But in a nutshell... "DONATIONS" killed our beloved server. Crono-kins got greedy and was accepting "Donations" for customized game breaking OP items. (pay to win). So when the money started running out...he couldnt PAY his own STAFF to maintain the server. Then Disgruntled staff started jumping ship to other Paying Servers...giving access codes to scht as they left. So when hackers started dipping into PGF drops ($90 real money donations) and rendering all lucrative "donations drops and items" worthless... Crono-kins decided he was tired of watching his CASH COW get RAPED....and WIPED OUT EVERYTHING to regain 'control'. Mew had typed over a Thousand moar words describing the donations scandal, staff being disgruntled, and DDoS attacks from other servers wanting a piece of that sweet donations booty.... but That's what happened in a nutshell~! lol sorry for the 'short' answer, dear!
Sounds like the whole place needed to be burned to the ground, staff and all. No excuses for any of those people to act like that. Worse than animals.

Sounds like the whole place needed to be burned to the ground, staff and all. No excuses for any of those people to act like that. Worse than animals.
*Hangs tiny head at the memory* Yes...., BUT for 8 YEARS Prior to all that crap....we were actually 'Happy'! At first, Crono and his Staff actually gave a Damn about us. Mew herself wasn't "Staff", but for Years her tiny battered Silhouette could always be seen frantically darting back and forth in the background trying to maintain the bridge between Players and Admins. But you're right....there was no excuse for what happened in the end!

Hello Rhayne, Friend this is a simple game, everything in life has a cycle, a beginning and an end,we have to understand it, unfortunately in the case of sthack it was not the happiest, however we had a good time playing in sthack and we left there as PSO players Personally, after Crono114 lost or deleted all the information on Sthack it was a problem and discontent for many, but that is an action that overweight to Crono114, perhaps at some point or in another game he has to experience the same thing what he did, i wish good for him, without However, after this happened the sthack server continued to remain active and was even increasing again in their community, when Arelh and Miureth took over Sthack they did an excellent job, I even remember that they facilitated many things in the game events ... etc for people can recover faster and recover that time they lost after the first deletion, I joined and quickly got back my good equipment even better that I had before the deletion of the server, I also remember the great work of Miureth and Arelh in the forum , facebook and twitter promoting the server, I also remember the subsequent events, the wall art that they created, also with the collaboration of a dev. tormentium. ''The fact is that we cannot compare how much these situations happen with the behavior of animals '' nothing has to do one thing with the other'' and everything in life is a cycle as I told you before, everything has a beginning and a Finally, the individual actions of each one of us weighs heavily on our consciousness and on future events in our lives, I really believe that if Miureth and Arelh had continued in charge of Sthack the server would currently be quite active and would have a very good community of players. Who really ended up with sthack server was not Crono114, who ended up with Sthack is his new admin called varista, who if disproportionately had a fairly negative treatment against those who continued to trust sthack and playing there, about him overweight those actions and today Sthack just has no one or only a few, unfortunately.

I clarify that my intention is not to create drama, nor to create disagreement, I just want to create awareness that many of us are here because now is Ephinea's time !!!!!
The sthack cycle maybe ended for many and now we are here having fun at Ephinea Server.

PD: Thanks to Ephinea for giving me and others the opportunity to continue playing PSO, and for this great place that all developers and administrators have achieved. PSO Ephinea Forever!!!!!

My best regards to all.

Jesús.
Lady Miureth and ARELEH-kun Tried their best <3, but they were beacons of light on a sinking ship. There was already too much Blood in the water! It's been 6 years now on Ephinea and as long as we don't go STRESSing da fuk outta Soda-Samas, Matt Matt-Samas, and their devoted Staffies with 'PSO Drama', we'll see Far Moar years than Scht would have ever seen~!
Wow...this thread kinda got HiJacked huh? SORRRRY~!!

*Hangs tiny head at the memory* Yes...., BUT for 8 YEARS Prior to all that crap....we were actually 'Happy'! At first, Crono and his Staff actually gave a Damn about us. Mew herself wasn't "Staff", but for Years her tiny battered Silhouette could always be seen frantically darting back and forth in the background trying to maintain the bridge between Players and Admins. But you're right....there was no excuse for what happened in the end!
The best reason is that Mew's is here today and all of us too, she is part of the staff, she plays with us and I am very happy about that, I am happy to meet again with her too and with many, and this is the best thing that could have happened to us!

Last edited:
Back