Forgot to say Hi everyone :)

Bumblebee

Hey yall, so I forgot to post my introduction so I will do it now. I am so glad to see that PSO is still running after I left scht and found this server and I love it so much. Ingame I am bumblebee or Freyja soon enough. I hope to see yall around and play some games. A few of you already know me ingame. I joined this server about a week ago today and I don't think I will be leaving any time soon.

Welcome, I have seen you around already (as Peach). Iirc we did some TTF runs on VH. Welcome!

Hey yall, so I forgot to post my introduction so I will do it now. I am so glad to see that PSO is still running after I left scht and found this server and I love it so much. Ingame I am bumblebee or Freyja soon enough. I hope to see yall around and play some games. A few of you already know me ingame. I joined this server about a week ago today and I don't think I will be leaving any time soon.
Mremembers seeing a BIG OL' Golden RAcast in lobby yesterday! MOST if not All of us are Scht refugees here too dear! Glad to see you're already gaming with good people and getting your PSO Mojo back! Hope to pounce you in game soon aaaaaaaand Welcome Home! =3

Back