*floatingly approaches you slowly

Dezor Inyan

Resting Demon Face
HALLO!~ *dorkily floats up and down in excitement
Just wanted to say hi and spread some (not heavenly approved yet.. see avatar) love and light for everyone!

lucemon-digimon.gif

My current char is called Valbona, i will edit ID etc here lat0argh - i'm still a n0p but i'm willing to learn, and most importantly, i'm ready to have a good time and i can assure that you will enjoy playing with me, unless you absolutely despise someone who is communicative and friendly >:3

Have a nice one, everyone! See you ingame or elsewhere!

HALLO!~ *dorkily floats up and down in excitement
Just wanted to say hi and spread some (not heavenly approved yet.. see avatar) love and light for everyone!

lucemon-digimon.gif

My current char is called Valbona, i will edit ID etc here lat0argh - i'm still a n0p but i'm willing to learn, and most importantly, i'm ready to have a good time and i can assure that you will enjoy playing with me, unless you absolutely despise someone who is communicative and friendly >:3

Have a nice one, everyone! See you ingame or elsewhere!
Nice to see you made it to the Forums Dezzies~! Still not sure if mew should call you Val-chan. or..Valboies... F^%$ IT!...."Dezzies" Dammit~! =3

Thanks for the warm hallos you two!!!!! <3

Nice to see you made it to the Forums Dezzies~! Still not sure if mew should call you Val-chan. or..Valboies... F^%$ IT!...."Dezzies" Dammit~! =3
I'm fine with all of those, the more the merrier! You simply use the one you like, i feel honored either way :3 haha

Last edited:
Back