Fix Accidental PBs

Truer words never spoken.

And yeah totally forgot about palette manager =.=

My mistake for the misdirection early in the thread
No it's alright. It just took me awhile to figure that out. xD I'm a keyboard player so apparently palette manager's 2nd row doesn't work for me. ;-; Feelsbadman cause that option was amazing.

Picking up a controller is a tad daunting cause I'm not sure how people type these days. I know back in 2000 on DC, I had to plug in a seperate DC keyboard and had to put down my controller every time I wanted to say something -.-

Best option in the thread so far.

Work arounds are helpful input, the 2nd palette is beyond more useful than any of them (i play keyboard). I'll try to do some of these things, but it's honestly striking that Sega released like 3 or 4 iterations of this game and somehow never fixed this in play testing.

From the other thread you have, You said you were HUcast? There are two weapons that come to mind Berdysh and
Tsumikiri J-Sword both of which drain your PB for the special attack the latter being an uber rare but Berdysh is not too hard to obtain or buy on the cheap. This is HUnter only mind you but a super fun work around as that special is just badass.

From the other thread you have, You said you were HUcast? There are two weapons that come to mind Berdysh and
Tsumikiri J-Sword both of which drain your PB for the special attack the latter being an uber rare but Berdysh is not too hard to obtain or buy on the cheap. This is HUnter only mind you but a super fun work around as that special is just badass.
Thanks for the input. I didn't know that. I'll see if I can bag either of those. Pretty creative work around indeed.

You can also utilize Tsumikiri J-Sword or Berdysh to start to drain your 100 PB and then quickly switch to another weapon to retain a certain amount of PB. This allows you to get back to 100 PB quicker to get invincibility quicker if your mag has it as a trigger for 100 PB.

You can also utilize Tsumikiri J-Sword or Berdysh to start to drain your 100 PB and then quickly switch to another weapon to retain a certain amount of PB. This allows you to get back to 100 PB quicker to get invincibility quicker if your mag has it as a trigger for 100 PB.
Holy crap, you guys have some pro strats. Chillin man.

FKtPur9.png
I set resta to keys 1-0 in case I encounter an Anime

Sol/Moon/Star, Mono/Di/Tri, Pipe, FT/CT/DT, N/H/S is exactly 13 the number of one whole row. No need for anything on the second/back as a CAST.

FO's/Fleshies may have lots of techs but you don't always need them all, so you can avoid using those 3 slots and you can tab on the quick menu to organize what techs you'd like to utilize at the top/bottom of it. It's just a matter of getting used to quick menu casting. You may be using KB but that's still 10 whole techs via the pallette. (assuming you're using the quick menu for items).

Or get a gamepad and start uing PM and xpadder/antimacro/joy2key <-- because this is honestly the best PSO can be.

Last edited:
Back