First time player...I love it

I actually saw a blog about this game/server. It was very well written and it sounded good so I thought why not? I've only been playing a day but everyone is very nice and the game is addicting!! I Also Wanted To Say Hi To everyone. Hope to see you all online.
Guys, I hate to be the spelling Nazi, but the word is "addictive..." I also blame SEGA for not spelling it right in the quest name (Addicting Food)...

Anyway, hello! Welcome to Ephinea! :) Honestly, for a game as old as PSO is, the fact that our community continues to keep it alive is freaking awesome. And while I do have the tendencies above, I also like to help, as I've played off and on for a long time, even though I've finally hit the Ultimate difficulty for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game, we'll answer 'em! :)

Welcome to Ephinea!

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :)

I actually saw a blog about this game/server. It was very well written and it sounded good so I thought why not? I've only been playing a day but everyone is very nice and the game is addicting!! I Also Wanted To Say Hi To everyone. Hope to see you all online.
SAVE YOURSELF!!! IT'S TOO LATE FOR US!!! Mew is in as much love with this game Today as she was Sept 2000 on Dreamcast! Hope to pounce u soon as well! <3!

Back