Find This Mod, Please!

thegmk

Thegmk#5690
Guildcard
I am having trouble find an old mod I used on Ultima.

It enhanced the lighting and sharpness of people, items, and photon effects (pipes and portals).

Here are some pictures from what I have in-game on Ultima that I want to transfer here:
(NOTE: please ignore the PSO2 HUD. That shouldn't affect this).

jQTFZuF.jpg

GV5CKIY.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

(Also, the reason i don't just copy the data folder, is because it breaks when I try to run Ephinea's Widescreen Launcher. Something along the way does not like one another.

I assume is nothing related to the ENB series... maybe a "particleentryXXX" file?

My initial guess would be to say that it looks like someone just went into the textures for all of those and upped the brightness on everything or used lighter colors.
Stupid question, but have you looked around the Ultima forums for that skin again? I never actually played there so I'm not sure what the forums are like.

I went back and read up some and they appear to think it IS part of the PSO2 mod. I'm installing it bit by bit, but am trying to keep the default hud and text type.

Iirc the pso2 inspirat mod had a installer... with tons of check boxes, it should be easy to spot any lightning changes since it should be stated on the check boxes text.

I don't believe it's enb. See, I have the files on Ultima, I just have no idea what they could be.. and it makes me so sad lol.

Well... if thegmk was able to find which file(s) do that there would be no need for a hack, besides it would be enabled always (I would find very annoying to have to turn it on every time you start the game).

Visual and audio modifications are fine to use on this server, we just don't approve of anything that gives you an advantage to anyone else. (Cheating, basically.)

Back