Finally made it!

Blastyboy

Viridian City
After years of dreaming (with only GC offline & a short PSOBB trial previously) I'm very excited to finally be online on PSO!

I scouted out a few different servers before signing up, but Ephinea sounds so exciting.

I've signed up with my brother & if you see a couple of low level RaMar & HuCast from the UK running around in the coming weeks, that'll be us.

Honestly, so excited, thanks for setting this place up!

~Blast

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to Ephinea! I'm sure you will find a liking to a lot of the quality of life changes they made on here to make that online portion much better.

Hello fellow British fellas. Let's all have a tea party ;3

We took the EU servers for a quick spin last night on the first Principal quests, quickly got joined by another Lv.1 Hunter & a seasoned Force who helped out with just buffs & debuffs, whilst we took care of the wildlife.

Loved it.

The early lvls are the greatest. Since your constantly looking for upgrades/slotted armor etc.

C-mode is fun in the same way.

After years of dreaming (with only GC offline & a short PSOBB trial previously) I'm very excited to finally be online on PSO!

I scouted out a few different servers before signing up, but Ephinea sounds so exciting.

I've signed up with my brother & if you see a couple of low level RaMar & HuCast from the UK running around in the coming weeks, that'll be us.

Honestly, so excited, thanks for setting this place up!

~Blast
MOAR GCers!!! <3 Awesome to find old veterans heeding the call! Welcome Home! oh,....and CHEERS! <3 Looking forward to pouncing the both of you! =3

Back