Finally checking out the forums lol

ginja

Nightopian
Guildcard
0
Hello! I'm ginja (pronounced with a soft g like ginger but also I kinda don't care).

I bounce between Ephinea and Gamecube often but I wanna put real time in Ephinea bc I've never actually grouped up! Actually as much as I love PSO and have put quite a chunk of time into it and Phantasy Star in general, there's a lot I don't know especially about late game (thankfully there's a good wiki these days!).
Right now I'm levelling a FO bc I've also never taken one past normal mode, hopefully I stick with it this time lol
 
Hello! I'm ginja (pronounced with a soft g like ginger but also I kinda don't care).

I bounce between Ephinea and Gamecube often but I wanna put real time in Ephinea bc I've never actually grouped up! Actually as much as I love PSO and have put quite a chunk of time into it and Phantasy Star in general, there's a lot I don't know especially about late game (thankfully there's a good wiki these days!).
Right now I'm levelling a FO bc I've also never taken one past normal mode, hopefully I stick with it this time lol
EEEEEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Ginjeee-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Starting off wiff an FO, huh? Oy...Yes, we start off EXTRA SQUISHY, and DIRT POOR...But once you get higher and get your paws on level 30 techs...it's a Game changer! You will even often see room names Begging for an FO! That said, if you ever find yourself at an impasse wiff the Almighty Wiki and just feel the need to gain moar 'mojo' as a Support Fiend, feel free to poke mew here in the forums or simply watch out for a Nurse Flitting about in the lobbies after midnight EST~! >=3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome HOME~! =3!
 
Back
Top