Final Fantasy Explorers

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
HAY GUYZ, NE1 ON THAT FINAL FANTASY EXPLORERZ?

I started playing it last weekend. Currently using the Monk class and just got to the quests where you fight the second set of Eidolons. (4* Rank, I think?)

Haven't attempted them yet, but so far the game hasn't been that difficult thanks to Monk's OP Counter.

If anyone's playing this and wants to get some hot online cyber exploring going on, HOLLA. I'd post my friend name or code or whatever, but I'm at work now. First post to be edited when I get home. :p

Got it when it first came out and loved it. May give it another go this weekend as long as the data usage isn't killer(mobile hotspot) or if Pokemon GO gym wars don't pull me away :p. I am also at work right so I'll update post with FC sometime tonight.

I finally got steal AP+HP on one of my accessories and cheesing through with my black mage lol

Edit: By the way, my class/set-ups are Archer and Black Mage and am currently at 8* missions iirc. Haven't played for a really long time though and dunno if my wifi will connect properly, lol

Last edited:
I tried FFEx again and started farming pink flans for Magic +1 on equips lol. Now my Sage is pretty OP comboing:
Thundaga->Firaga->Blizzaga->Ultima
Fixed the router after moving house and just need to check if this wifi is compatible with my 3DS. Let's go crystal hunting :D

I have the game, but haven't gotten really into it. Maybe one day i'll get some time to seriously play into FFEX

When mew hears mention of Final Fantasy's First thought that comes to her mind were always these videos....
<3

I play it here and there , my fc is 4957-5213-6930 . Let me know if anyone's down for a few runs anytime .

So I finally started an artillery Mechanist and finally combo linked:
rapidfire -> bustershot -> blackhole -> wavelaser
Added 15str and 10luck to my armors and adding Critical Power to my weapon...but low on CPs :(

Back